By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - best graphics card for under $200

There  are so many graphics cards are available. Graphics card are necessary when you want to play games in your computer.Here lsit of some graphics cards which are under $200 :

1. MSI N275GTX

2. Gigabyte GV-R5850C-1GD

3. MSI R5450-MD1GH

4. Asys ENGT240/DI/1GD3/A

Around the Network
jackmartinn55 said:

Yeah it's a spambot.

Here's another of your posts:

"Congratulations !! for your new PC.Your PC configurations is so best. Windows 7 is a good operating system. Yes, it is possible to purchase all that games . You were purchased all games with some deals. Yes, it is also possible for your new PC. For that you can search on Internet in search engine."

Your three posts are all weird. I'd say you were trying to sell something ifyou had links in as well; your writing style is exactly like spam e-mails, and you talk about things not actually relevant to the topic [I've underlined them]. Is it just bad English?

And: two of those graphics cards aren't under $200, and the other two are well below $100 and perform poorly. Why did you list them (and their brands, which are irrelevant)?

These GTX 460s looked like the real deal.

I was considering selling my card and picking up 3 of these. it would cost me 200 bucks and would give me much better performance...maybe even let me do 3D Vision surround (if I pick up another 2 3D monitors...lol)

But in true fashion Nvidia screws it up again... these cards only support 2 way SLI. WTF? Why?

If you want 3 way SLI you need GTX 465 which yelds pretty much the same results, but ads 50-70 bucks to the price for each.

Otherwise it looks like a great single card for the price...lol

Soleron said:
jackmartinn55 said:

There  are so many graphics cards are available. Graphics card are necessary when you want to play games in your computer.Here lsit of some graphics cards which are under $200 :

1. MSI N275GTX

2. Gigabyte GV-R5850C-1GD

3. MSI R5450-MD1GH

4. Asys ENGT240/DI/1GD3/A

Here's another of your posts:

"Congratulations !! for your new PC.Your PC configurations is so best. Windows 7 is a good operating system. Yes, it is possible to purchase all that games . You were purchased all games with some deals. Yes, it is also possible for your new PC. For that you can search on Internet in search engine."

Your three posts are all weird. I'd say you were trying to sell something ifyou had links in as well; your writing style is exactly like spam e-mails, and you talk about things not actually relevant to the topic [I've underlined them]. Is it just bad English?

And: two of those graphics cards aren't under $200, and the other two are well below $100 and perform poorly. Why did you list them (and their brands, which are irrelevant)?

its obviously a shitty bot lol.

For $200? GTX460 768MB no doubt.

Around the Network
dahuman said:

its obviously a shitty bot lol.

If it had more posts or had linked to commercial products then I would have reported it. It was just well made enough so that I hesitated.

disolitude said:

These GTX 460s looked like the real deal.

I was considering selling my card and picking up 3 of these. it would cost me 200 bucks and would give me much better performance...maybe even let me do 3D Vision surround (if I pick up another 2 3D monitors...lol)

But in true fashion Nvidia screws it up again... these cards only support 2 way SLI. WTF? Why?

If you want 3 way SLI you need GTX 465 which yelds pretty much the same results, but ads 50-70 bucks to the price for each.

Otherwise it looks like a great single card for the price...lol

If Nvidia do a full 384-shader version (a 'GTX 475') or a dual-GPU card based on it, you probably will be able to do it.

You may be interested to know that Nvidia cards will be illegal to import in 60 days. I'm sure they'll get around it, but still...

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUKN2622713220100726

Soleron said:

If Nvidia do a full 384-shader version (a 'GTX 475') or a dual-GPU card based on it, you probably will be able to do it.

Yeah, but who knows what that will cost...

This would have been by far the cheapest way to get perfect 3D vision performance (60 fps) on highest settings on almost any game and maybe even 3D surround if one lowers the detail or resolution in games slightly.

But rarely does Nvidia want you to get anythign for cheap.

LOL @ Rambus lawsuit. Smoke 'em while you got 'em I guess... if they indeed do get banned.

Did anyone notice ATI GPU's have gone up in price in the last two-three months or so?

It's not much but I think it's more than what can be accounted to currency fluctuations. A Radeon 5870 went from 350 Euro to almost 400.

Or is it just here in Sweden?

The main use of graphics card in PC is for play games. I like to play games. There are so many graphics card available for PC games. The best graphic cards under $200 is radeon HD 5770 graphic card. It is such a best graphic card.