By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Epic gaming moments of this generation so far....

I forgt eidolon on parade

dragon age origins last part ws epic, wth city war.

unchrted 2 ending when u run away from th ancient city seeing it collapse (on th big bridge)

Around the Network

cnt believe i forget this.

fallout 3 megaton explosion

Solid_Snake4RD said:

i wasn't

i just replied to selnor,these people started attacking me

Stop trying to derail the thread, you're not contributing anything to here, it's a perfectly fine thread and you started derailing it you know this is against the rules since you've had enough moderations for that. Everyone, the debate is over and don't carry this anymore, post on topic or don't post at all

EDIT: Bah, beaten by the head mod -_-

What the fuck is wrong with some of you, words fail me SolidSnake, selnor is right get out, you're just causing shit.

Do I have to post Youtube videos????

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Barozi said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
i_p_freely said:

The title should be

Most Epic XBOX360 moments of this generation so far....

wheres all the PS3 and Wii games? They are truley epic.

I dont own either of the others, so how could I post them? Hence wgere I said post 'your' faves.

then post it in the Microsoft section

Or how about you contribute something to this thread or just GTFO before starting another flame war.

how is this even a flame war,do you know the meaning?

this is about where the thread should be posted?

if its MS only then post it in the MS thread

Wouldn't be the first time you do this...

yeah like you are trying to start an argument here without admitting that it was wrong to post in this section

Really sad how you think that everyone who doesn't make a pro Sony thread is automatically trying to flame said company.

No this doesn't belong in the Microsoft section because people are supposed to write THEIR favourite gaming moments. Selnor DOESN'T have a PS3 or Wii, so he CAN'T post them here and furthermore he NEVER said that his OP is the only truth. Now stop derailing his thread and either add something to this discussion or just leave.

EDIT: Sry didn't see how many people already responded to him. Carry on, I'm not going to reply him anymore here.

Around the Network

Seece said:

What the fuck is wrong with some of you, words fail me SolidSnake, selnor is right get out, you're just causing shit.

Do I have to post Youtube videos????

no i jst posted ones i hve bookmarkd. sum ppl hvnt posted videos

solidsnake is allrite dude, mayb hes hving a bad day today, he is usually gud

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Kirby's Epic Yarn gameplay

No God of War 3 yet? That game is too epic for this thread it seems...

Way too many games on my mind... >_<. ok I'll try.

- Half-life 2 Ep.2's ending was seriously one of the most shocking and emotional endings I have ever seen in a game.

- Attacking the German parliament building in COD: World at War during the Russian campaign. or to be more honest the ENTIRE Russian campaign.

- Halo 3 had a lot of epic moments especially the ending.

- The first two hours of Oblivion.

- fending off swarms of zombies in top of a hospital building in left 4 dead.

- The entire Mass Effect series. yeah it's that epic 

gahhh I mostly mentioned shooters. have to think of more...