By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Halo Reach Live Action Trailer Incoming

From the rumors I'm hearing it might make its first appearance at Comic-Con.  Hopefully sooner rather than later though I want to see this bad.  It'll be hard to top the ODST one though.  That was an amazing trailer.  

Around the Network
selnor said:

Reach will be huge. 

It will have the best metascore fo any halo game. 

It will be the best selling 360 game

It will be game of the year. 

Bring it on.

98??! I don't think it'll get 98 lol, 96 though is my bet

The ODST one was great, hopefully this will be in English though.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Wow, that is one amazingly detailed costume.  Seriously, if people would just make a Halo movie it would sell shitloads.  At least 10 million people would watch it, so at an average ticket price of $8-10 that's already 100 million in box office sales.  Then all the science fiction lovers would watch it too as well as pretty much any gamer out there even if they hadn't played it.

I think it would be a very profitable venture for both the movie and boost sales of the game and books as well.

Looking forward to this. The halo ads are always top notch.

Around the Network
nightsurge said:

Wow, that is one amazingly detailed costume.  Seriously, if people would just make a Halo movie it would sell shitloads.  At least 10 million people would watch it, so at an average ticket price of $8-10 that's already 100 million in box office sales.  Then all the science fiction lovers would watch it too as well as pretty much any gamer out there even if they hadn't played it.

I think it would be a very profitable venture for both the movie and boost sales of the game and books as well.

100% agree.  A full fledged Halo movie is a no brainer to me.  I still don't understand why they haven't done it yet, it would have HUGE sales.

That suit looks awesome.

Man, if I had a suit like that I would finally get all the girls!

specialops787 said:

Man, if I had a suit like that I would finally get all the girls!

Except that its Kat's suit and she's a woman    

Seece said:

WHEN?! I NEED IT NOW!!

I hope this comes out soon

let's wait for it together my friend... :(

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!