By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Halo Reach Live Action Trailer Incoming

Here's a shot from the set of the next Halo Reach Live Action Trailer.  It seems the true marketing and hype from Microsoft is set to begin.  Hopefully this and and the rest of the marketing will keep pushing Halo Reach's already stellar pre-orders.  What do you guys hope to see from the trailer?  The first Reach live action trailer was about the creation of the Spartans, specifically Carter and the armor here appears to be that of Kat.  I'm hoping we see a battle scene that explains how she lost her arm.  Note * even though that is a man in the suite I'm assuming its for the action shots they are doing in which they need a stuntman.  That's clearly Kat's armor.  

Around the Network

FUCK, YEAH!

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Yeah I know I can't wait.  The Halo live action trailers are some of the most beautiful ads ever made for video games.  Though these things are always bitter sweet because it just shows you how incredible a full blown movie could be.  

Sorry, I was excited. I just want to see some action along the lines of the ODST battle scene cause that shit got me amped. I was totally disappointed with the Spartan commercial so yeah, some action. Actually some Elites would be sick too......yeah some Elites.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:

Sorry, I was excited. I just want to see some action along the lines of the ODST battle scene cause that shit got me amped. I was totally disappointed with the Spartan commercial so yeah, some action. Actually some Elites would be sick too......yeah some Elites.

Well supposedly from the rumors there is going to be two versions of the trailer. One shorter one for actual TV running which is like 45-60 seconds long and a longer full story mini movie that could run as long as 10 minutes.  I really really hope so cause that would be amazing.  Also I'm sure we are going to see actual Spartan combat in the new trailer since Kat is fully suited in her armor here and its already seen combat you can tell because her armor is slightly beat up. 

Around the Network

10 minute version sounds great. Really though, they need to get going on a 120 minute version. It sucks  that Blomkamp didn't do the movie. Whilst I absolutely loved D9, I'm thinking I would have liked Halo more.

Woot, can't wait, Halo Live Action Trailers are always great. And hopefully they'll drive pre-orders, Reach is shaping up to be the new number 1 title on Xbox 360 and XBL

WHEN?! I NEED IT NOW!!

I hope this comes out soon

AWESOME!!!  Finally the hype train is starting to get into gear!

I just wish they would make a freakin Halo movie already!

When is it supposed to air?

Reach will be huge. 

It will have the best metascore fo any halo game. 

It will be the best selling 360 game

It will be game of the year. 

Bring it on.