By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

Sorry for not posting but I was a bit busy in the last couple of days, and yes, I know the day just ended. Like always I have a good timing to post

But seriously.. 8 pages? For God's sake.. what happened to the good old "no posts on weekends"?

EDIT- OK, looking at times, it looks like the day didnt "just" end, sorry

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Mortal kombat Deception!

"Quan Chi" thought he was going to have a fair fight against "subzero", but the blue ninja had other plans.

The sorcerer find himself against an entire group of assassins and there abilities where far greater than he imagined

Focusing all his remaining power in a single blast he unleash his "Evil Skulls" that claim the soul of subzero

and then he falls

**Day 2 begins**

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I see FF, Heph and Khuutra's identities unvealed...please update the colours of their names nen... are they dead ?

And how the feeeeeeerk did they Subzero and Quanchi both die ? They killed each other...lolz.

I knew Khuutra was probably up to no good after he called out for a doctor on day 1.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

I knew Khuutra was probably up to no good after he called out for a doctor on day 1.

He does that all the time. When he talks about always winning if he's on the Town's side, that also implies  the Mafia (or, as it seems from the roles, at least two Mafias) would benefit if he's on their side. I know we didn't achieve it directly, but imagine the pain that would have happened if Khuutra lead the town as always.

It's good that the two (maybe more, if other Mafia kills didn't work) Mafias are killing each other. It means we can get it wrong on the vote and hope they target each other for night actions anyway.

I'm surprised that the number of total deaths isn't higher, because in a game of this size I would expect a Vigilante or Cult as well. Perhaps those powers have yet to be used.

Not a bad start, 2 mafia scums already dead. Not bad at all. Although it's sad to see Hephastos really dead. He was a very active player in the last Mafia game.

@Soleron: I'm pretty sure there is a serial killer in this game. If it's same as the last mafia game, he can only strike every second night.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

The sorcerer find himself against an entire group of assassins and there abilities where far greater than he imagined

maybe this implements that Khuutra was also targeted by the assassin...

Stefl1504 said:
nen-suer said:

maybe this implements that Khuutra was also targeted by the assassin...

That makes sense.

As for today, in light of the fact that the two Mafia revealed were reasonably active (Khuutra and FF) and the modkilled one was Town, maybe going for lurkers doesn't actually work. I don't know any more. I'd still like sm128 to post more today.

But there's still no real information from those deaths. I was expecting something to work from!

I got you, F-F! I got you!

Well, that was a short game.

Glad I got to play, everybody.

BLAGH-

Quan-Chi. I hate you for killing my favourite MK character in this game. I hated your guts anyway. 

I hate your flying green skulls.

Your teleport stomp move. And your freaky face.

R.I.P.

Shao Kahn ! SUBZERO IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD GUY !.. well, sorta (Unless this game is based on MK1, which it isn't as Smoke and Quan-Chi are here).

Now....do we have any more leads ?

This is what happens when my internet line gets cut?! 

Blargh. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!