By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

Khuutra said:

I don't know if the game has any power roles.

If there are any, I'd like to ask to be protected tonight.

Anybody who played with me in the past games I was in remembers the kind of player I was - I always took a stronng, central role in the direction of the town, and killing me guarantees that at least one primary figure is out of the game. Makes the Mafia's job easier if/when I die.

And before anyone asks, no, this does not mean that the Mafia get free reign to kill someone else. If there is a doctor, he may choose not to protect me; I'm just introducing the idea that he could and maybe should protect me, which means they can't run the risk of targeting me - otherwise they might waste a kill.

I don't intend to let them get away with wasting a night, either.

-_-

Last game I played, the townie at the top of the list was killed Day 1. I do not want to die on day 1.

So I suggest a makingmusic edit the OP with hatmoza's table so I wouldn't care about this post.

Around the Network

FoS Falcon, SnakeEyez, noname2200, Gnizmo, and supermario for being in a different list. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

FoS Falcon, SnakeEyez, noname2200, Gnizmo, and supermario for being in a different list. 

Double fos noname for being in both lists!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

I promised nen I would make the table for him since he was at work.

I also left some slots open just in-case I missed a player.

Ah, good job.  I'd noticed that I was listed twice in the original list (not yours).  Mind you, if this means I get two lives, I'd be okay with that.

Final-Fan said:

We're not on the separate list: the rest of you are!

I'll remove autoplay on request.

Edit : removed it..

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Final-Fan said:

We're not on the separate list: the rest of you are!

We're special

EDIT- Oh I forgot to say, my role sucks, screw you nen!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:

EDIT- Oh I forgot to say, my role sucks, screw you nen!

Not everyone can be the Batman!

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

I still havent gotten my role PM!!!!   SO Im here but I have nothing else to add

Nothing that makes any one seem guilty to me yet. Although this game did just start. For now...

Vote: No lynch

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

So Mario any reason why you don't want to have any conversations today? Why the need to end the day so soon?

HoS: Supermario128

Sig thanks to Saber! :D