By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

Vote: Ban Makingmusic from the next 5 mafia games

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

Let's not get crazy, guys.

Khuutra said:

Let's not get crazy, guys.

I actually wrote that before seeing Sabby's post.  It was a strange coincidence.

However, there should be some consequence for MM's actions here.  Non-players should not be posting in this thread other than the occasional 'tracking' post.  Inserting yourself into the action is over the line.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Well that was annoying. I'm glad I went to bed when I did last night as I just managed to avoid having my time completely wasted.

Final-Fan said:

Okay, I have a couple suspicions now.  I'll get to one after some more research (rereading the thread, sigh) but I want to get the other one out there. 

makingmusic476 is still not on the OP list.  Considering that nen-suer has edited that OP list to include SM128's No Lynch vote, the "invisible assassin" hypothesis is looking a lot more likely IMO. 

Did you ever state who your other suspect was? I'd be interested to know - unless it was when you created that postcount list and it was silver-tiger.

*high-fives MM*

That was funny.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I think that dsister's behaviour in this game is very strange. Is that how he normally plays ?

GodOfWar_3ever said:

I think that dsister's behaviour in this game is very strange. Is that how he normally plays ?

no... he normally plays somehow different... but earlier he was dsister44... maybe that's why he behaves strange... jokes asside...

Like I already said some posts above the fast vote for snakeeyez made him appear suspicious to me!

Agreed: that was really dumb.
nen-suer: Are there any other clowns you owe favours to or can we play the actual game now?

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Eh, what do you mean by strange? So far dsister has been playing an extremely pro-town game. 

If you want to judge it by his usual way of playing, I don't know, I wasn't paying attention to that last game... I was too busy arguing for myself... 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

GodOfWar_3ever said:

You are going to have to point out something specific because I think his behavior has been quite rational for a change.

Now Playing