By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

Who quoted me? >.<

And Khuutra, I(and 44) can't watch Youtube :P

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network

Did nen ever show a night actions chart?   Im just curious to see who sabby, the SK,  targeted.

Vetteman94 said:

Did nen ever show a night actions chart?   Im just curious to see who sabby, the SK,  targeted.

He won the award for "serial chicken"...he hadn't killed anyone cause he was afraid of being investigated

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Vetteman94 said:

He won the award for "serial chicken"...he hadn't killed anyone cause he was afraid of being investigated

Well I guess that was one scenraio I never figured into my reasons.  He must have believed Stefl was telling the truth about his tracker abilities. 

Well played Stefl!

I definately deserve the blind-wolf medal. I don't think I got a single useful piece of information until after I died. And even then it was just that j0 probably was a good guy after all...

Night 1: Hatmoza - Not doing anything
Night 2: theRepublic - Went to noname's house and investigated him, he then turns up dead in the morning.
Night 3: Trangentspree - Not doing anything
Night 4: GodofWar - Not doing anything
Night 5: C03n3nj0 - Not doing anything (I died before I could reveal this.)

Looking at it now I should have gone after Stefl a lot harder: since he was basically claiming to be the role that I had. noname also played a great game: I only became truly suspicious of him after i'd cleared j0 and was already dead.

Around the Network
Nikells said:

Well played Stefl!

I definately deserve the blind-wolf medal. I don't think I got a single useful piece of information until after I died. And even then it was just that j0 probably was a good guy after all...

Night 1: Hatmoza - Not doing anything
Night 2: theRepublic - Went to noname's house and investigated him, he then turns up dead in the morning.
Night 3: Trangentspree - Not doing anything
Night 4: GodofWar - Not doing anything
Night 5: C03n3nj0 - Not doing anything (I died before I could reveal this.)

Looking at it now I should have gone after Stefl a lot harder: since he was basically claiming to be the role that I had. noname also played a great game: I only became truly suspicious of him after i'd cleared j0 and was already dead.

I figured you'd be on to me soon, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger.  And don't beat yourself up: your night actions didn't bear much fruit, but you helped during the day phase.

Soleron said:
Khuutra said:

5. Dying on the first day sucks in a game this size. Next game should be smaller, period.

This.

Half the number of players would be good. Days would maybe take less than a week then.

Khuutra, I targeted you day one because I could take any doctor power away from you and then Mafia kill you. So your standard defence didn't work like it usually does.

Stefl, I did the same thing with you (swap you with me then Mafia kill me in order to hit you) but it failed. I think it was Night 2. Any ideas why? I can only think that a Doctor protected me, or some power protected you that couldn't be swapped out.

Actually my real role was that I am able to protect myself against all night actions...

Stefl1504 said:
Soleron said:
Khuutra said:

5. Dying on the first day sucks in a game this size. Next game should be smaller, period.

This.

Half the number of players would be good. Days would maybe take less than a week then.

Khuutra, I targeted you day one because I could take any doctor power away from you and then Mafia kill you. So your standard defence didn't work like it usually does.

Stefl, I did the same thing with you (swap you with me then Mafia kill me in order to hit you) but it failed. I think it was Night 2. Any ideas why? I can only think that a Doctor protected me, or some power protected you that couldn't be swapped out.

Actually my real role was that I am able to protect myself against all night actions...

I protected you the second night as well

dsister said:
Stefl1504 said:
Soleron said:
Khuutra said:

This.

I protected you the second night as well

Hmm... how often did I get Doc protection?

I only protected you once.

Nen randomized one of my votes and GoW_3ever protected some people...