By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

Tanstalas said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I was talking from Dsister's perspective...I have nothing against canadians...

Yes you do, your comment made my cry :'(

How Canadian of you....being a cry baby...I'm not saying I didn't except this to happen.

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Tanstalas said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I was talking from Dsister's perspective...I have nothing against canadians...

Yes you do, your comment made my cry :'(

How Canadian of you....being a cry baby...I'm not saying I didn't except this to happen.

Pfft, I hope you fall in the bathtub and can't get up, 117 year old!

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:

That kind of thing only happens in Canada where grown men cry over being insulted.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Tanstalas said:

That kind of thing only happens in Canada where grown men cry over being insulted.

You live in a country with no bathtubs? So... you stink is what you are saying?

Tanstalas said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Tanstalas said:

You live in a country with no bathtubs? So... you stink is what you are saying?

Meh..bathtubs are over-rated...We don't stink cause we lick each other to clean ourselves....yes, in those places too...

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Meh..bathtubs are over-rated...We don't stink cause we lick each other to clean ourselves....yes, in those places too...

QFT

And I just puked in my mouth a little..

Tanstalas said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

QFT

And I just puked in my mouth a little..

Thats what we do before we kiss each other !!! I guess Canadians are not so bad after all...

Noname played very well right up to that last mistake.

I lol'd when everyone scrambled to look through my previous posts for like 5 pages of discussion - but all my posts were actually trying to help the Town and find Mafia B.

Actually the existence of two Mafias allowed both to play a more pro-town game and increase doubt over who killed who (last few days were crazy for that).

OP be broke. 

So who won?  Recap plz.

1. My streak of always being on the winning team continues, in spite of a lack of contribution on my part. If nothing else, I'm a lucky charm.

2. Stefl, you played very well up until the last day. You practically tripped into victory after manhandling the game th entire time. Good of you to through RTC under the bus, though. Keep that idea alive.

3. DAMMIT I TOLD YOU GUYS I WOULD BE TARGETED ON THE FIRST DAY RAAAAAAAAGH

4. I would like to apologize for saying 'I got you, Final-Fan'. I did target him on the first night, but that isn't what I meant to imply: I meant to say that I had killed him. Again, I apologize, and will not make that sort of comment in the future.

5. Dying on the first day sucks in a game this size. Next game should be smaller, period.