By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

2 vote Noname

1 vote stefls

With all the unvotes and votes we have right now I think that's how we stand

SO 

VOTE- Stefls

*crosses-fingers for a double-lynch* 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

No... I will be the only one to die... I am at no lynch again...

you just killed me in dawn?!

noname2200 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Stefl1504 said:

WAIT?! I DON'T GET IT! IS MAFIA A ALIVE NOW OR NOT!!! ARGH!!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE! TELL ME NONAME?! YOU ARE A TOWNIE?! ARE YOU!?

No! 

Noname is a dirty lying scum who didn't know his own name! 

Hmm.

Seriously, if that's the sole basis of your suspicion...

Not really, it's was just a description of you, you name-forgeter you. :-p 

but in all seriousness, are you Mafia A? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

2 vote Noname

1 vote stefls

SO 

VOTE- Stefls

Problem: we know from when we lynched RCTJunkie that nen is following the hammered rules:  someone tried to unvote after the magic number was reached, but it was in vain.  It's done, dude.  Why so down about it?  You wanted me lynched, and now you get what you wanted!

noname2200 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

2 vote Noname

1 vote stefls

SO 

VOTE- Stefls

Problem: we know from when we lynched RCTJunkie that nen is following the hammered rules:  someone tried to unvote after the magic number was reached, but it was in vain.  It's done, dude.  Why so down about it?  You wanted me lynched, and now you get what you wanted!

It's the last day. 

Rules can be twisted a bit.  

And no, I want you and stefls lynched! 

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Seriously?  I probably shouldn't say this, in the unlikely even that it affects something, but...yup!  The mistake about the name was completely honest, though:  I seriously had forgotten who I was, and had somehow confused myself with Quan-Chi.  I would've checked, but I was at work at the time, and my work PC often takes several minutes to load up any page.  Combined with the fact that my boss was nearby at the time, I felt it wasn't worth the time to double-check.  After all, I "knew"!

c03n3nj0 said:

It's the last day. 

Rules can be twisted a bit.  

And no, I want you and stefls lynched! 

We can't always get what we want!

Although I'm not sure why stefl's beating himself up:  night actions can be retracted and modified if they haven't been carried out yet.   And it's not like nen's online right now...

So... now it only depends on what nen does... counts the lynch... counts my prematurely posted night action... I have sabotaged myself in the end...

noname2200 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Seriously?  I probably shouldn't say this, in the unlikely even that it affects something, but...yup!  The mistake about the name was completely honest, though:  I seriously had forgotten who I was, and had somehow confused myself with Quan-Chi.  I would've checked, but I was at work at the time, and my work PC often takes several minutes to load up any page.  Combined with the fact that my boss was nearby at the time, I felt it wasn't worth the time to double-check.  After all, I "knew"!

I so called it: "Somehow, he could be the remaining godfather trying to play as much of a pro-town game as possible. " ~ j0 http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3566999

I am waiting for tommorow... to see if I failed or won or somehow screwed up..