By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

noname2200 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

It's pretty much over.

I had a 100% to let the town win. But Noname screwed it over. IF stelf would have voted for me, I would have voted for j0, and thus lynching all three of you. I would the last remaining townie (and player) and town would have won.

Er...That's not how the rules work.  So I'm not sure what you're getting at...?

From what I got from nen, all players with the same amount of votes would be killed, hence a triple lynch would also be in the possibilities, right?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

Guys if we hurry there might be another day to light the town...

With still one townie alive...

c03n3nj0 said:

Day late and a dollar short, dude!

Seriously though, you should have been putting together posts like that since the beginning.  It's a nice post though, and I don't mean that condescendingly.  Next game, even if you're townie, be more like you were today and less like you were the other days: it benefits the town, and makes for a better game for everybody.  But good job!

WTF are you guys doing!?

UNVOTE

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Silver-Tiger said:

From what I got from nen, all players with the same amount of votes would be killed, hence a triple lynch would also be in the possibilities, right?

Only at the end of the day, i.e. whenever nen's deadline came up.  I'm not sure if the double-lynch would even have worked, since from my understanding we need mod approval beforehand, but it helped to get this whole thing over with so I went with it.  Besides, like I told you earlier, c0n3nj0 had already voted for me, so under your plan there would be two votes for me, and one on c0n3nj0 and one on stefl.  Ergo, no triple-lynch.

Around the Network

WAIT?! I DON'T GET IT! IS MAFIA A ALIVE NOW OR NOT!!! ARGH!!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE! TELL ME NONAME?! YOU ARE A TOWNIE?! ARE YOU!?

Stefl1504 said:

WAIT?! I DON'T GET IT! IS MAFIA A ALIVE NOW OR NOT!!! ARGH!!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE! TELL ME NONAME?! YOU ARE A TOWNIE?! ARE YOU!?

No! 

Noname is a dirty lying scum who didn't know his own name! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Well then... my night action is already taken... I then have lost... Mafia A tricked me into losing...

c03n3nj0 said:
Stefl1504 said:

No! 

Noname is a dirty lying scum who didn't know his own name! 

Hmm.

Seriously, if that's the sole basis of your suspicion...

It would have been perfect! ARGH!

It would have been a MAFIA AB win...

GNAAAH!!!

I can't stand losing so near at the goal... my own pride was my downfall...