By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

c03n3nj0 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Actually I hinted at it several times now... yeah I am Mafia B... I have no defense left over... Getting Vette killed was my only task left before I leave Mafia A victorious...

So stefls what will it be? 

Die in a coffin full of awesome sauce or be a big meanie and screw the town over? 

Considering you tricked everybody and staying this long in the game you can just help the town now.  

So you consider I should help you lynch Mafia A and then kill someone of you at night?

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Well I have a question for you

The last day you were pretty much backing-up stefls (vetteman also mentioned it). Now we absolutely know stefls is  mafia. You also were all over lynching Vetteman... to the point where you asked trangentspree, stefls and I to vote him. And then i did realizing the day was dead anyways.

So my point is, Shang Tsung really is a mafia member isn't he?  Be clear about it Noname! If you're pro-town then that leaves Silver-Tiger as the obvious second mafia. Even if you do suspect me, well, at this point i don't trust you at all. So if you convince me you're not mafia then I'll do the same.  

Hell, that goes for Silver-Tiger too. You k now what? 

SILVER-TIGER AND NONAME CONVINCE COENENJO YOU'RE NOT MAFIA! 

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way: we've already seen that you've done a convenient 180 overnight, and that you've been an active lurker this entire game.  You've done nothing to address those issues.  Instead, you've suddenly stopped dragging your feet and started voting for people, throwing your previous caution to the wind, and all it took was for someone to openly say they suspected you.  Long story short, I've already explained myself.

Now it's your turn.

ooh... and

unvote

we don't want to get things nasty... do we?

c03n3nj0 said:

Think about this: 

Killing his own godfather got him this far in the game.

And now he's just throwing it all away?  Because he played a role in lynching Vetteman, despite retracting his vote to lynch Vetteman?  Because... Vetteman's important...?

noname2200 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Think about this: 

And now he's just throwing it all away?  Because he played a role in lynching Vetteman, despite retracting his vote to lynch Vetteman?  Because... Vetteman's important...?

Well, ask him. 'cause that's exactly how it seems. 

As for vetteman, well... he was the easiest person to lynch. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
noname2200 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Think about this: 

Well, ask him. 'cause that's exactly how it seems. 

All I knew about "my" Godfather was that he killed that night, I did not even know he was a godfather...

Stefl1504 said:

All I knew about "my" Godfather was that he killed that night, I did not even know he was a godfather...

This is my first game, so excuse my ignorance, but...don't the mafia communicate with each other at night?  So if you were in RTC's mafia, how could you not know his role?

noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

This is my first game, so excuse my ignorance, but...don't the mafia communicate with each other at night?  So if you were in RTC's mafia, how could you not know his role?

Actually I think it is one of his first games too and he just failed to inform me...

Stefl1504 said:

Actually I think it is one of his first games too and he just failed to inform me...

That doesn't work either.  Obviously, there are only three members per mafia, or the game would have ended already.  Khuutra died night one, so he wasn't the Godfather.  That would have left you and RTC, and obviously you would have been told if you were the Godfather.  The point is, your story can not be true.  What exactly are you driving at, stefl...?

Silver-Tiger, you've been quiet so far.  Talk to us, please.