By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

Good to finally see you being decisive though! I'm proud that you weren't one of the last votes for once!

Around the Network

Okay, so noname? Are you the Mafia A Member?

Stefl1504 said:

Are you the Mafia B member? 

I don't understand why you're asking these questions. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Stefl1504 said:

That my friend may very well be... Or I just try to find one of the Mafia...

Can't say as I am.  I'm guessing you're basing your question on my forgetting my role?  If so, ask yourself this:  in a game where folks like Kano and Smoke are townies, thus showing that MK alignments mean nothing here, why would anyone lie about who they are?  In fact, honesty really is the best policy: if you lie, you risk claiming a role that someone else has.

So you can either choose to believe that I haven't read my role PM since the game started several weeks ago, and thus forgot who I really was, or you can choose to believe that I decided there's a reason to lie about my role, and  that I didn't bother to check whether anyone who's already died had that role.

Having said all that, what did you discover last night, stefl?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Stefl1504 said:

That my friend may very well be... Or I just try to find one of the Mafia...

So yo're roleclaiming Mafia B, huh? 

Come on, be clear with it. 

At this point stefls, you've got in a big trouble with Vetteman. You claimed he was mafia and he wasn't. So you have to be clear, just say your are mafia or come up with a good explanation! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

noname2200 said:

Can't say as I am.  I'm guessing you're basing your question on my forgetting my role?  If so, ask yourself this:  in a game where folks like Kano and Smoke are townies, thus showing that MK alignments mean nothing here, why would anyone lie about who they are?  In fact, honesty really is the best policy: if you lie, you risk claiming a role that someone else has.

So you can either choose to believe that I haven't read my role PM since the game started several weeks ago, and thus forgot who I really was, or you can choose to believe that I decided there's a reason to lie about my role, and  that I didn't bother to check whether anyone who's already died had that role.

Having said all that, what did you discover last night, stefl?

Well, I also forgot the name of my role because I hadn't checked since the beginning of the game, either. 

But then I went and checked! 

So, why risk lying when you're aware you haven't checked in a while? 

I discovered a dead body lying to my feet...

Oh... and j0... I believe that you are lying...

It is pretty much obvious that Nikells found you killing, he thought you may be the SK, was not considering you Mafia... if everyone that is left claims to be a Vanilla Townie... it is over... we need some honest roleclaims... I will lynched... another one will get killed and someone will be victorious I was just curious who it will be...

Meanwhile to prevent a double lynch:

Vote: No Lynch...

Edit: Bolded no lynch

Actually I hinted at it several times now... yeah I am Mafia B... I have no defense left over... Getting Vette killed was my only task left before I leave Mafia A victorious...

noname2200 said:

Now is a good time for a full role-claim.  I am Quan-Chi, vanilla townie.  Unlike a certain other townie, I didn't let that get in the way of helping the town.  So why have you been holding back so long, co3n3nj0?  It looks like you've finally decided to join us, at the very end of the game: did you stop being a vanilla townie overnight?

I am Sektor, my role doesn't have any special action.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.