By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

Vetteman94 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Well my night action is only undeniable to me... every other one has to judge for himself...

Actually while I am at it:

Vote: Vetteman

What was your undeniable night action last night?   Or is this another one that has mysteriously failed as well?

Obviously, he says he caught you doing something last night. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:

Stefl1504 said:

Well my night action is only undeniable to me... every other one has to judge for himself...

What was your undeniable night action last night?   Or is this another one that has mysteriously failed as well?

You killed/tried to kill someone, though you said you are not able to do so... and there is the fact that there was a Mafia Kill tonight, so either are you lying about being able to kill every second night and you failed tonight or you killed  tonight and you are Mafia. I got the same result as when RCTjunkie was guilty!

All righty! We're definitely in a great position today. Sabby coming up Serial Killer pretty much pins Vetteman against the corner. There's no way the Serial Killer didn't kill at all this game. 

Nikells popped up to be the tracker, which kinda confuses me 'cause I thought stefls had a tracker-like role. So uhh... what's with that?

Anyways, with these changes, my list looks like this: 

1 Vetteman (roleclaimed vigilante - caught by stefls trying to kill when he wasn't supposed to)
2. Silver-Tiger (roleclaimed townie)
3. Trangentspree (role unknown)

Well, if my theory of 2 mafias and one SK left was right, then we have two mafiosi left, and after Vetteman goes, we'll possibly only have one left. 

So uh, we have Silver-Tiger and trangenstpree. One of those two is mafia. 
And I'm leaning to Silver-Tiger right now, actually. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Stefl1504 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Stefl1504 said:

You killed/tried to kill someone, though you said you are not able to do so... and there is the fact that there was a Mafia Kill tonight, so either are you lying about being able to kill every second night and you failed tonight or you killed  tonight and you are Mafia. I got the same result as when RCTjunkie was guilty!

I never left my house,  you are either making this up or got your information is for someone else.

I was actually waiting for this so I am going to tell everyone what my real limitation was.   I only eluded to it before but never came right out and said it.   I only have the ability to kill 2 people,  than I was to turn into a regular townie.   Hence why I said I couldnt kill last night. 

Its funny you mentioned getting RCTjunkie with your power though,  being that he was the leader he would never actually leave for a night kill.  The leaders never do,  they send out the other members to do their bidding.  I know this as I was a Mafia Godfather in the last game.   

After having a tracker, cop and a deputy already show up dead,   I believe you are just making up your BS as this goes along.  Hence why the last 2 mysteriously came up with nothing, after you outed your own mafia leader.  

But if I have to die to prove my innocence and show your guilt than so be it.

Oh I forgot this

Vote Stefl1504

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Stefl1504 said:

I never left my house,  you are either making this up or got your information is for someone else.

I was actually waiting for this so I am going to tell everyone what my real limitation was.   I only eluded to it before but never came right out and said it.   I only have the ability to kill 2 people,  than I was to turn into a regular townie.   Hence why I said I couldnt kill last night. 

Oh, what a coincidence that you now say you can't kill at all, when the SK is dead and there won't be any more "other" kills. Vetteman, you are either unlucky or you're trying to  cover your bases. The latter makes a lot more sense. 

--------------------
On a different note, I want stefls to explain how his role works again, 'cause I'm a bit confused by that. 

c03n3nj0 said:

Vetteman94 said:

Oh, what a coincidence that you now say you can't kill at all, when the SK is dead and there won't be any more "other" kills. Vetteman, you are either unlucky or you're trying to  cover your bases. The latter makes a lot more sense. 

--------------------
On a different note, I want stefls to explain how his role works again, 'cause I'm a bit confused by that. 

Well I never completely revealed what my limitations where,  and I realize how bad it looks, especially now with the SK dead.  But I have already said,  I have no problems dying to prove my innocence.  

I taunted the mafia into killing me last night with the prospect of me having another possible kill,  knowing full well that I didnt, and that it wouldnt be that bad if I died.  But it works out better now,  because when I get lynched and it shows up as Liu Kang - Town Vigilante,  i would have exposed a mafia member in Stefl1504,  something I could not do with my killing powers.

I will be gone for a couple hours,  I would just please ask that my lynch not be completed so I can answer all questions,  plus it would be nice to hear a complete explanation of Stefl1504 role,  I figured I had to do it,  he should as well.  

It's late, I'm tired, I'm about to go to a wedding I really don't feel like attending, and the evidence seems clear.  If Vetteman ends up being innocent, we can take it from there tomorrow.  For now, I see no need for yet another 120 hour day when vetteman's literally had all day to say his peace.

Hopefully this wins us the game, or at least brings us close...

noname2200 said:

It's late, I'm tired, I'm about to go to a wedding I really don't feel like attending, and the evidence seems clear.  If Vetteman ends up being innocent, we can take it from there tomorrow.  For now, I see no need for yet another 120 hour day when vetteman's literally had all day to say his peace.

Hopefully this wins us the game, or at least brings us close...

Its impossible that this will win the game for the townies,  since lynching one doesnt win the game for you unless you are Mafia.

The evidence isnt clear,  He has never completely explained his role,  the town has already had a cop, deputy and a tracker.  Why would there be a 4th investigative type role?  I never went out to kill anyone since I didnt have the ability too.   Stefl1504 is making this crap up.   But it will be obvious what will happen tomorrow,  he will claim someone must have switched him with someone who had a night action?