By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

Keeping this thread in my recent posts.

/zombie

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

Nightwolf had been warned of the coming invasion of Earthrealm by a vision from Raiden.

As such, he was fully aware and prepared for the events as they occurred.

But it seems that the magic of his shamen was not enough

***DAY 6 BEGINS***

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I'm going to sleep now, and I'll come back in 8-10 hours...but a few things are obvious...

Vetteman is scum.

Vetteman claimed he was the vigilante and killed both me and theRepublic..but it turns out that Sabby was the serial killer. So, by that logic, Sabby never killed anyone ?

And Nikells was a tracker so...

a) Stefl is an investigator ? That makes FOUR investigative roles in this game.

b) He asked j0 whether he was the serial killer...why ? There is something fishy about j0, me thinks...

See you in 8-10 hours.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

I'm going to sleep now, and I'll come back in 8-10 hours...but a few things are obvious...

Vetteman is scum.

Vetteman claimed he was the vigilante and killed both me and theRepublic..but it turns out that Sabby was the serial killer. So, by that logic, Sabby never killed anyone ?

b) He asked j0 whether he was the serial killer...why ? There is something fishy about j0, me thinks...

See you in 8-10 hours.

How is that obvious?   I am assuming we have a Doctor?  maybe he targeted the person he was protecting?  maybe he targeted someone else that was being targetted for a night kill.   He may also have a limitation on his killing powers like I do.   Do you not think of all the possibilites before you post? 

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Vetteman is scum.

See you in 8-10 hours.

All I can say is that your statement about vette is true!

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Vetteman is scum.

See you in 8-10 hours.

Truth means you have undeniable proof?   So where is it?

Vetteman94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Vetteman is scum.

See you in 8-10 hours.

How is that obvious?   I am assuming we have a Doctor?  maybe he targeted the person he was protecting?  maybe he targeted someone else that was being targetted for a night kill.   He may also have a limitation on his killing powers like I do.   Do you not think of all the possibilites before you post? 

Come on. How big are the chances that he always went after a target that was protected or killed by somebody else? Even if we assume that he was limited, for example, he can only hit every other night, you seriously think he not only failed once, but twice? I don't believe he was that unlucky.

The way I see it, there are three possibilities:

a) he indeed was unlucky and his first target was protected by a damn good doctor (if we have one), and his second target was already killed by somebody else or the other way around

b) Both his targets has been protected by a GODLY doctor

c) you're scum and killed both theRepublic and GodOfWar_3ever's first live.

Option a) seems unlikely, Option b) seems even more unlikely and option c) is very likely.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Vetteman94 said:
Stefl1504 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Vetteman is scum.

See you in 8-10 hours.

Well my night action is only undeniable to me... every other one has to judge for himself...

Actually while I am at it:

Vote: Vetteman

Silver-Tiger said:
Vetteman94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Vetteman is scum.

See you in 8-10 hours.

Come on. How big are the chances that he always went after a target that was protected or killed by somebody else? Even if we assume that he was limited, for example, he can only hit every other night, you seriously think he not only failed once, but twice? I don't believe he was that unlucky.

The way I see it, there are three possibilities:

a) he indeed was unlucky and his first target was protected by a damn good doctor (if we have one), and his second target was already killed by somebody else or the other way around

b) Both his targets has been protected by a GODLY doctor

c) you're scum and killed both theRepublic and GodOfWar_3ever's first live.

Option a) seems unlikely, Option b) seems even more unlikely and option c) is very likely.

Well its option D

I am the Town's Vigilante and I killed both theRepublic and GodofWar_3ever.  

I knew what the risks were of Roleclaiming and announcing my targets.  I did it to help the town figure out what happened with the kills. Also, why would scum/mafia come forward and announce that he was responisble for killing the Cop and a regular townie, when he knew it would paint a huge target on himself? 

Stefl1504 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Stefl1504 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Vetteman is scum.

See you in 8-10 hours.

Well my night action is only undeniable to me... every other one has to judge for himself...

Actually while I am at it:

Vote: Vetteman

What was your undeniable night action last night?   Or is this another one that has mysteriously failed as well?