By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most "Sexy" and "Sultry" Video Games

d21lewis said:
Back on topic, Fear Effect and Retro Helix were very mature games. When something sexual happened, it wasn't done in a gratuitous way. Definitely Indigo Prophecy! Aside from that, games like BMX XXX, Rumble Roses, and Warrior Within tried to excite by throwing flesh at you. Everyone who's over the age of 15 knows that's a turn off. When games get it right, then this medium will gain another level of respect from the critics. Then again, I buy games to play. If I wanted to get worked up, no amount of hi-def polygon is gonna do that! *and catgirls ARE HOT!

Maybe there'll be Wii Fapmote sometime in the future?

Around the Network

Who care whether or not someone is Gballzack?

Seriously, get over it.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Who care whether or not someone is Gballzack?

Seriously, get over it.

But people WANT trolls in here! At least it seems that way, reminds of an ancient Norwegian saying; "Å se fanden bak hver busk."

Roughly translated it means; "Too see the devil behind every bush." 

Girl Gamer Elite said:

I lol'd

Please tell me this isn't real...

Anyway, I'm saying Leisure Suit Larry. Or Witch Toucher DS. =P

Oh, and Fear Effect 2 has lesbians. Everyone likes lesbians, right? 

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Lesbians are win. That is all.

Around the Network

The forum needs trolls, without trolls, there is no drama, without drama, there is nothing to discuss because everyone is then respectable and mature.

If super trolls like Gballzack are long gone, its a natural desire to find someone else in any way similar to them so that they can be turned into Gballzack which everyone claimed to hate but seem to miss so terribly. People like Ckmlb, MontanaHatchet, SSj12, Legend11 and Kber81 (All avid Hardcore Gaming enthusiast) want so very desperately for Gballzack (A Nintendo troll I assume) to still be here that they insist on turning every new Nintendo trouble maker into an alleged Gballzack clone account. It makes sense really why they want a Gballzack, If The Wii is murdering the Ps3 and 360 in sales, gobbling up all the franchizes and Nintendo gamers are for the most part mature and passive forum contributers, then there is a problem, because their is nothing for the haters to focus their contempt for casual gaming on. They need something Nintendo related that they can hate on and not be trolls themselves, that's what Gballzack was, the only thing Nintendo related that deserved hate. Without Gballzack here what did they do? They turned on the site and called the site and its mods Nintendo biased. They need Gballzack as their catharsis. Do people so easily forget how desperately others wanted to turn Soriku into Gballzack. How many people have you people seriously hung as Gballzack on this forum?

SSJ12 and Montana want me permabanned so are constantly trying to bait me into a situation where they can get away with it, so it makes sense why they would want to stir the pot. Others vary from bored Sony fanboys to the relative equivalent of Internet moral crusaiders who on principle alone take a stand against anyone who might be a returning individual who was permabanned.

Grow up Children, grow up.

I find it quite surprising SSJ is even a moderator when he usually contributes nothing but two lines or less to mostly topics he posts in.

I'm Gballzack.

NO, I am, can't you see my name? ^_^

p.s. I'm a random asshole, Girl Gamer Elite is innocent, and believe it or not, you have no proof of who she is and you can't ban her unless you have it.

isnt there a little bit of everyone of us... in her????

wait... th...

oops

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!