By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Metroid Other M Thread

i figured when i fought QM that I had to use that particular weapon, but i kept saying to myself.  I haven't aquired it yet and thought that I missed it somewhere.  I finally read that you have it but they don't tell you....Kinda makes me mad i didn't take the time to figure it out all by myself.

Around the Network
chriscox1121 said:

i figured when i fought QM that I had to use that particular weapon, but i kept saying to myself.  I haven't aquired it yet and thought that I missed it somewhere.  I finally read that you have it but they don't tell you....Kinda makes me mad i didn't take the time to figure it out all by myself.

That was bullshit, i agree, but they were lenient in regards to creating checkpoints in that.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

did anyone here figure out Queen Metroid completely on their own?

mhsillen said:
mhsillen said:
novasonic said:

This game was EPIC! There was nothing wrong with the controls and everything fit into the time line perfectly. To everyone that says this is bad game: You are ignorant and not a real Metroid fan.

The first time you encounter 'Little Birdie' was the creepiest part of the game by far. Death glare.

The story is dumb acting aweful and this is not the same samus 

she is an  impostor 

A Japanese fetish girl

You are actually ignorant to say we are ignorant 

And this samus is the first game where she whines like a little emo girl.

So you should really think before you call someone ignorant

I'm a real metriod fan not a game made team ninja and the bad writing of sakamoto

She is definitely not emo, and I fail to see any line in the script where she is being whiney. Care to elaborate?

chriscox1121 said:

did anyone here figure out Queen Metroid completely on their own?

I wish. The only parts i figured out on my own were how to kill the Metroids and how to get in her belly, but i needed the guide to tell me to shoot the spines and use the power bomb

Around the Network

I figured out everything on my own. The Queen Metroid was kind of a natural reflex. I started laying bombs in her guts, saw the meter fill up... well.

Khuutra said:

I figured out everything on my own. The Queen Metroid was kind of a natural reflex. I started laying bombs in her guts, saw the meter fill up... well.

Only thing i knew was that you had the power bomb...from there i figure it out.  I held the button and then seen the meter begin to fill...i was like ahhh there it is.  Outside of htat ive done everything on my own.  Wish i would of payed more attention in that belly

SPOILERS*********************

So I finished the game and i thought it was over the top!!!!!  Couple of questions.  

1.  was that mother brain at the end?  I assume it was.

2.  They never told you who the deleter was.  I assume it was K.G. since he was the only one not dead on your menu characters.

3.  Also, if it was K.G. was he being controlled by M.B. or was he intentionally planted within Adam's unit?

I don't think Adam is dead.  I can see a sequel to this easy. 

chriscox1121 said:

So I finished the game and i thought it was over the top!!!!!  Couple of questions.  

2.  They never told you who the deleter was.  I assume it was K.G. since he was the only one not dead on your menu characters.

3.  Also, if it was K.G. was he being controlled by M.B. or was he intentionally planted within Adam's unit?

1. No, but an AI designed after Mother Brain's thought patterns, or did you mean something else?

2. I assumed it was the one that was dead in the room where you left Melissa, given that you saw something attack her after you left her initially, and she obviously survived.

3. Planted from the outside, otherwise he wouldn't attack Melissa.

Adam has to be dead, unless they make a direct sequel to this, given that he is definitely dead by Fusion.

On my own part, some of these items are ingeniously hidden based on perspective. One room took me forever to figure out, because what i thought was part of the ceiling was actually a platform that hung out slightly below the ceiling, asking for me to shinespark up

Sectors 2 and 3 completely cleaned, and i haven't had to use the guide yet.

Mr Khan said:
chriscox1121 said:

1. No, but an AI designed after Mother Brain's thought patterns, or did you mean something else?

2. I assumed it was the one that was dead in the room where you left Melissa, given that you saw something attack her after you left her initially, and she obviously survived.

3. Planted from the outside, otherwise he wouldn't attack Melissa.

Adam has to be dead, unless they make a direct sequel to this, given that he is definitely dead by Fusion.

On my own part, some of these items are ingeniously hidden based on perspective. One room took me forever to figure out, because what i thought was part of the ceiling was actually a platform that hung out slightly below the ceiling, asking for me to shinespark up

Sectors 2 and 3 completely cleaned, and i haven't had to use the guide yet.

So the end fight was M.B.?  Cause i thought that the GF took her away or did they just leave her and she evolve.  kinda confused.

Also, if you look at K.G. status it says that it's unknown.  And also mentions that he is a trainie or rookie somewhere else in the game.