By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Metroid Other M Thread

is there anything special for beating the game at 100%?

Around the Network
chriscox1121 said:

You get hard mode.

Khuutra said:
chriscox1121 said:

You get hard mode.

oh thanks...so far i've cleard out sector 1 and 2 and almost 3...there is one area that the game won't allow me to get to in the main sector...i'm sure it will open up soon.

@ Khuutra....did you like the game?

chriscox1121 said:

@ Khuutra....did you like the game?

It was a good game but I was disappointed by it. I liked it when I expected to love it.

Around the Network

Has someone beaten the game in hard mode??

I need help...

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

man...theres only one in sector 3 that i was unable to get...gonna continue for now and go back and figure it out later

Even if I couldn't afford the game now, I would have considered trying it out later, until I heard you can't skip the sut scenes. It's not just that I don't like the story (I've liked quite a few games with bad stories), but having to sit through it, in an action game, is annoying. I tolerated it with God of War 1 and Metroid Prime 3, but that's my limit.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:

Even if I couldn't afford the game now, I would have considered trying it out later, until I heard you can't skip the sut scenes. It's not just that I don't like the story (I've liked quite a few games with bad stories), but having to sit through it, in an action game, is annoying. I tolerated it with God of War 1 and Metroid Prime 3, but that's my limit.

you might like it

LordTheNightKnight said:

you can skip them after beating the game, or that's what I heard

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069