By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All the consoles are great, now stop whining and enjoy your games.

may be Scifi is really just fed up with the constant console way crap... its gettin bad here

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

@leatherhat

I doubt it. I aint ever seen him like that before. And in the other threads he's being like it to other people too.

bad mood?

Hmmmm

Former something....

Wow there's an intelligence *cough* saturation in this thread.

But seriously, i don't like MS and Sony, but i dont whine about that. That doesnt stop me from buying their consoles anyway. What matters is what games that hook you. If you just like games that are on 1 or 2 consoles, that's fine. But why all this crybaby acting when the company you dislike do something you dont like ?  It's unnecessary and very childish. If i did that, i would lose all my time saying the things i dont like about one or the others. Its actually time you could spend on a game. But instead, some just like to lose their time (or doesnt have anything else better to do) bashing on something. I'm just saying it's pointless.

And i probably gonna get bashed for what i just wrote, but i dont feaking care. It'll just proove my point!!