By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest IX Quester's League!: The Dragon Roar Guild!

WELCOME TO THE QUESTERS LEAGUE DRAGON ROAR!

* League name*

Welcome to the Quester League Dragon Roar! Created for the many dedicated players lookin to complete all DQIX quest ( or as many as you can). If you have the courage,determination and patience Dragon War is the guild for you!

Members:

Name                                                                 Favorite Class                                                 Level

1. Xxain                                                             Warrior* Thief*                                                  10

2. Sc94597                                                         Ranger*Gladiator*                                             8*18*

Around the Network

I'm joining, but what do we put for the class, and which level would we choose(considering how you can switch classes.) Anyway, my favorite class is Ranger, but my main character isn't one. My main character is a gladiator(battle master) at level 8, and minstrel at level 18. 

you doing it right I just forgot to add my second favorite lv. pick your favorite and you alternate choice* 2nd favorite* and both lvs.. ill add you now.

I kno we have more DQ IX players than us to?

but while we are waiting, im alittle confused on how the online works. Is it a seperate thing or is it the actual main story. I wanted to test it bu could find any players online.

Xxain said:

I kno we have more DQ IX players than us to?

but while we are waiting, im alittle confused on how the online works. Is it a seperate thing or is it the actual main story. I wanted to test it bu could find any players online.

As far as I recall, haven't tried it with either JP or NA version, multiplayer is local. Online is exclusively for DLC and the shop. Yeah it sucks, and I certainly don't have anybody to play locally with. :( The local multiplayer works in that your friend comes to your world, and you can do the host's main story or sidequests, or  the guest can do their own thing(with the exception of quests), gather exp, gather materials, find blue chests, etc.  

Around the Network

......im nnot sure I read that corectly....I pray I didnt read that correctly. Are you telling me that true multiplayer is limited to local only!!!!???? plaeeeese tell me thats nit true.

I'd like to join, but I'm not getting it until tomorrow (hopefully).

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

^ if what sc says is true..then theres nothing to join. I am soooo angry/disappointed right now.

Xxain said:

......im nnot sure I read that corectly....I pray I didnt read that correctly. Are you telling me that true multiplayer is limited to local only!!!!???? plaeeeese tell me thats nit true.

This should help(or rather hurt).

http://www.destructoid.com/dragon-quest-ix-s-co-op-will-be-local-wireless-not-wifi-136852.phtml

^ Well, worst case scenerio we could talk about the game here. Hopefully, this thread can stay more active than the other two DQ IX threads that rarely get posts in them anymore. It does stink that multiplayer is only local. How many people outside Japan are actually going to use it?

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.