By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why have you not played it ...???? Jet Set Radio Future.

Hello, after a long break from VGChartz i have decided to start a discussion about all the games out there that deserve far more recognition than they actually got.

Ok, lets get the ball rolling, for me JSFR had it all in terms of amazing and pure gameplay...... for a skating/adventure game it had fun on a level that few other skating games come even close to matching, the look, the crazy rail combos you could do if you let your imagination go a little, the boss fights, i mean this game had it ALL when it came to skating bliss.

Also the soundtrack was second to none for me when it comes to videogames.

Anyway, i love this game and highly reccomend it to anybody who has an ounce of skating game blood in their body.

Heres a video displaying JSFR's amazing gameplay and music........  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg5xJd_jYrM&feature=related

Around the Network

me and my brother played that game more than any other xbox game by far. And is probably my favorite xbox game. Or maybe Second to Kotor II (but I didn't play KOTOR on xbox, on Computer, betta framerate!:D). So it is my favorite game on xbox so this game is awesome, though, this thread is to get people to play it :D

Because my shitty Xbox decided to stop working after I did so many beautiful things for it. Like getting component cables for it.

Wow, 5 months since i was last able to post in a thread, i hope VGC conduct a thorough investigation.

I dont have an Xbox...?

Around the Network

Always thought the series looked interesting but it's never graced a console that I own.