By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil Wii moved to Resident Evil 3DS?

I think that  RE 3DS is much more likely to be the PSP RE that was announced at Sony's E3 2009 conference.  I was expecting that to be shown at the E3 just gone

Around the Network

unless its in the same style as RE4 Wii, i dont wanna play it. If its for 3DS, tahts a much different story

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

I don´t think so, the funny part is that the 3DS RE has better graphics than what would be a Wii RE...getting the 3DS day 1...hopefully...

Nintendo Network: xavi707

PSN: xavi0707

DavidValbu said:

Ey guys, I remember some reporters last year saying they saw a Resident Evil game in develpment for the Wii, but it was shown privately. Then, some others also claim they saw it again this year at Capcom event, but it couldn't be shown ti public either.

We haven't had news from the new Resident Evil fro the Wii since then, but otherwise now we knoe Resident Evil Revelations is coming for the 3DS.

Do tou guys think that the Wii version was cancelled and then they took the code they had already implemented and programmed it for the 3DS ?

I think this is the psp game sony announced last year. They only showed a place holder art for it last year. Here we are a year later no news on it but a new re game on the 3ds and it has a trailer.

Unless this game feels like a REAL Resident Evil title and not RE4 or RE5, I really don't care WHERE they launch it. The problem with that series is the it no longer resembles the original games. It's nothing but a joke imo.