By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God Of War : Ghost Of Sparta gameplay clip.

looks fantastic! cannot get enough of this franchise.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
Xmanny2009X said:
Jo21 said:
-Newcloud- said:

looks pretty good but im getting sick of of that stabbing the bull in the mouth kill its been like that since GOW1 change it!

they are probably doing that on purpose, they practically remade the same animation for the psp

nintendo does the same, platinum have the same pokemon noises from red and blue

Yet nobody complains about those.  

@Severence

I think your just a little butthurt because no Jak games are coming out.  I suggest you do what that guy above told you and move on.

Lots of people do. I personaly think they need to change those sounds. Specially Pikachu's growl, which is god awful!

I don't know why they still have those, but I believe only next gen they'll change that.

Severance said:
Hynad said:

There has been 6 Jak games in the past.

I didn't ask how many there are on the PS3.  Naughty Dog moved on, I suggest you do the same.

Or stick to the past and replay those 6 games available on PS2 and PSP.

then you guys should move on about the stupid FFVII remake

but seriously, no , they WONT let Jak go , they're just being lazy.

Yeah, they're lazy releasing games that win countless "Best" awards from every corners of the media. ¬_¬

As we all know, only the lazy devs can achieve such level of recognition.

Hynad said:
Severance said:
Hynad said:

There has been 6 Jak games in the past.

I didn't ask how many there are on the PS3.  Naughty Dog moved on, I suggest you do the same.

Or stick to the past and replay those 6 games available on PS2 and PSP.

then you guys should move on about the stupid FFVII remake

but seriously, no , they WONT let Jak go , they're just being lazy.

Yeah, they're lazy releasing games that win countless "Best" awards from every corners of the media. ¬_¬

As we all know, only the lazy devs can achieve such level of recognition.

i was just kidding. about the lazy part.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

While Chains of olympus didn't meet the high standards of the main games, this one does looks promising.

Full demo....again...looks very promising. I hope they release some GoW III DLC - Deleted Levels...back to back boss fight mode...that kinda thing.

Edit : Embed vid doesn't load.... - direct link

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6266185/

Around the Network

This game looks gorgeous, having said that I don't like the GoW series.  I would much rather have Sony make RAD do something more original.  They seem to be talented team and I feel like their talent will be wasted on this i.p. 

nitekrawler1285 said:

This game looks gorgeous, having said that I don't like the GoW series.  I would much rather have Sony make RAD do something more original.  They seem to be talented team and I feel like their talent will be wasted on this i.p. 

The 3 million plus God of War fanbase (which could be as high as 4 plus the way GoW 3 is selling) or you ?

Who is  more important ?

Severance said:
dahuman said:

yay it's the same music again, I'm just gonna hold on to my GoW collection and 3 and forget the PSP versions are there.

Why?

I can only play the same game so many times.

Are you stupid because that is the dumbest thing i ever heard.

dahuman said:
Severance said:
dahuman said:

yay it's the same music again, I'm just gonna hold on to my GoW collection and 3 and forget the PSP versions are there.

Why?

I can only play the same game so many times.

While the core gameplay remains pretty much the same, GoW 2 improved a lot on GoW 1 in terms of enemy variety and boss fights and gameplay refinements....and GoW 3 pushed the bar even further..

The PSP version CoO is not a must play though. GoS looks promising.

But games in a series being similar to each other is nothing new...DMC 1, DMC 3 and DMC4 (well, DMC4 is a bit different...and a bit less enjoyable.. and excluding the abomination that is DMC2) are pretty much the same too.