By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Question about add friend?

When you add a friend and then you delete them, why can you not add them back again?

That seems odd, it is a minor thing, but I thought I would bring it up incase the site admins didn't realize. Or is it supposed to be that way that if you delete someone on your friend list you can NEVER add them back?

Again, not a minor thing but something that I think should be addressed. Forgiveness is a part of human nature, you should be able to re-add deleted friends to your friend list and not get the message ".... is already on your friend list" when they might have been at one stage but are not anymore.

Around the Network

bump...

For making this thread you're getting added.

Edit: Perhaps to get deleted at a later date! muhawhaw!!!!!

lol

But even when deleted, we should be able to add one another again at a later date if we choose too.

What i want to know is if there is a way to cancel a friend request. So far RolStoppable and 1 other person i accidentally clicked Add Friend for.

p.s. I still think your cool RolStoppable I'm just not that into the whole Friends list thing :D

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Just ask naznatips how to delete someone. He has perfected the art. lol