By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet 2 Dated

Squilliam said:

What reason is there for anyone whos got LBP to get LBP2? Do they have a cool story mode or something because im not interested in the UGC.

alot more levels

more games than just a platformer

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

What reason is there for anyone whos got LBP to get LBP2? Do they have a cool story mode or something because im not interested in the UGC.

if you have LBP and don't like UGC then why are you even considering LBP2?

There are story levels created by Media Molecule again, supposedly a longer play time than the first.

Torillian said:
Squilliam said:

There are story levels created by Media Molecule again, supposedly a longer play time than the first.

I liked the story mode?

Anyway im not interested in UGC because its unlikely that im going to return very often to the game so I may as well IMO assume that it doesn't exist as its a non-factor.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Torillian said:
Squilliam said:

I liked the story mode?

Anyway im not interested in UGC because its unlikely that im going to return very often to the game so I may as well IMO assume that it doesn't exist as its a non-factor.

The main game will be more varied as LBP2 has support of multiple game types as well as being longer.  No longer being linked the specific areas of earth the visual themes have better opportunity be more interesting. Hopefully less laggy online to make collecting things with friends during the main campaign even more enjoyable.  

Another 60bucks spent in November

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

i hope LBP2 sell more then LBP

tooto123 said:

i hope LBP2 sell more then LBP

it surely will

So close to COD: Black Ops. The good thing about LBG2 is if you buy it weeks later there is tons more great user created content to play! Its all good!

Squilliam said:

Look at the video.  LBP2 is far more than just a platformer.  It has the ability to have games of just about any type imaginable, from driving games to puzzles.  This is epic.

Squilliam said:

The User levels are amazing....play the levels titled LittleBigDead Space and Shadow of the little big colossus...

AMAZING.

Lets ignore you're not interested in UGC part, LBP1's User Levels, stickers, DLC are all compatible with LBP2.

LBP2 will have exclusive DLC, MM developed levels.

And it's Level Creation tools are far more complex this time. Cannot wait.

Its a platform for games. Not just a platform game.