By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Toilet training

At my work place. A building. Several company shares the level and so the washrooms are also shared.

Often times, I find the washroom stink up because people don't bother to flush.

The flush handle for the stand it right in front, yet people don't have 1 second to push it?

And then he proceed to exit without washing his hands (which happened just now).

The sink is right between the stalls and the door, yet he couldn't bother 2 seconds to wash his hands.

The stink is common all over the public washrooms, so, that got me to think many people are like that.

Is it toilet training that they lack?

Is it common cortersy that they lack?

Probably both.

Is it the same happening on the women's side? I never been there, so I don't know :)

Around the Network

well......this is awkward.

Dirty kufr is all they are.

Here is some advice to the all kids out there; eat food with your right hand and wipe your bum with your left.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

misteromar mk4 said:
Dirty kufr is all they are.

Here is some advice to the all kids out there; eat food with your right hand and wipe your bum with your left.

I highly recommend the other way around. You handshake with your right hand, so, who knows what they've done with their right hands.

Now, I need to practice using chopsticks with my left hand... 

I thought this was a new DS game...

Around the Network

ROFL ^^^

Louie said:

Haha. So did I.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Louie said:

same here - or a really good joke about DS games... 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Louie said:

The next time that I make the same title, you can be sure it will be a DS game.

Louie said:

So did I!!! :D

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"