Campers &/or boosters 17 25.76%

Monkey knifers 10 15.15%

Something else 13 19.70%

Total:66

Just some things off the top of my head

Marathon, Lightweight, Commando combined into a clusterfuck of nooby knifing

One Man Army Noob Tubes and Danger Close

Getting shot despite being 20 feet past the corner I supposedly die at

Firing an entire clip of UMP 45 into someones face (should be 3 shot kill) and not getting the kill

Getting killed by a shotgun across the map

Claymore planting, corner hiding, shotgun weilding, campers

People who that that Domination is team deathmatch

Overpowered Killstreaks

The fact that 1 round from a 50. Cal wont always kill but a knife will

Crappy maps compared to COD 4

People who somehow think that quick scoping takes skill (are they not aware of the heavy aim assist?)

Around the Network

The tiny ass single player campaign, I killed it in 5 hours and it wasn't at all rewarding... The story was incredibly stupid as well.

Seriously how bad is MW2 on PSN? I always hear people complaining about it and saying "Battlefield is better, here's why".

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

I love or loved to knife people (I don't play MW2 anymore). The worst and most annoying things are the glitches and glitchers 

Kinect! who needs video games!

Draven26 said:

Just some things off the top of my head

Marathon, Lightweight, Commando combined into a clusterfuck of nooby knifing

One Man Army Noob Tubes and Danger Close

Getting shot despite being 20 feet past the corner I supposedly die at

Firing an entire clip of UMP 45 into someones face (should be 3 shot kill) and not getting the kill

Getting killed by a shotgun across the map

Claymore planting, corner hiding, shotgun weilding, campers

People who that that Domination is team deathmatch

Overpowered Killstreaks

The fact that 1 round from a 50. Cal wont always kill but a knife will

Crappy maps compared to COD 4

People who somehow think that quick scoping takes skill (are they not aware of the heavy aim assist?)

you just covered all of the ones i was thinking of, except for the knife one (commando was a bad idea), which you covered but which isn't really that bad. 

Kinect! who needs video games!

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
Final-Fan said:
As for P2P, CoD4 had a terrible, terrible setup that stopped the game anytime the host dropped/quit, and if it happened at the start of the game (which seemed to happen in about half the games) the resultant draw counted as a loss.  Words fail me. 

MW2 doesn't quit out when the host drops, which  makes it indescribably better for me.  Maybe my standards are low, but ignorance is bliss.  Although I have noticed the connection bias mentioned in another post. 

I'm aware of that. In my experience with Modern Warfare 2 on PS3 and PC, host migration usually isn't a very smooth transition. Most of the time there is a tremendous amount of lag (enough to make it unplayable in some cases) in the time prior to and after the migration and I have had to sit through a number of long waits only to get a 'migration failed' which boots everybody back to the lobby anyway.

It's a step in a better direction compared to Call of Duty 4 on the consoles. However, my gripe stems from the PC version where Call of Duty 4 uses dedicated servers and Modern Warfare 2 forces P2P on everybody where, in my opinion, there wasn't a problem that the P2P would be fixing.

Really?  It's not that bad on the PS3.  I mean, there's usually a substantial wait while it figures out the new host, but once it gets going again I've rarely had a problem with lag after the first couple seconds.  Before the host dropped, of course, whatever connection issues were causing that would impact gameplay often enough. 

Failed migrations happened to me but weren't commonplace. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Ha!  Looks like the poll is getting a pretty even spread of hate.  I think that means I chose my options well. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Yeah MW2 is pretty lame....I thought I was gonna enjoy it more then Halo 3, boy was I wrong.  The game is flawed in so many ways and I HATE how it rewards skill-less noobs.

Needless to say even though Halo 3 is almost 3 years old it is definitely a step up from MW2.

yo_john117 said:
Yeah MW2 is pretty lame....I thought I was gonna enjoy it more then Halo 3, boy was I wrong.  The game is flawed in so many ways and I HATE how it rewards skill-less noobs.

Needless to say even though Halo 3 is almost 3 years old it is definitely a step up from MW2.

Wow, there's a lot to dislike about MW2 but being too noob-friendly is definitely not one I would have thought of.  In fact my OP has the opposite contention.  Noobs (low-level players) get: 
Fewer guns
Fewer perks (and some of the Pro versions are ridiculous to get)
Fewer killstreak rewards
No decent rocket till level 30 IIRC

Yeah, soooo noob-friendly. 

Final-Fan said:
yo_john117 said:

Wow, there's a lot to dislike about MW2 but being too noob-friendly is definitely not one I would have thought of.  In fact my OP has the opposite contention.  Noobs (low-level players) get: 
Fewer guns
Fewer perks (and some of the Pro versions are ridiculous to get)
Fewer killstreak rewards
No decent rocket till level 30 IIRC

Yeah, soooo noob-friendly.

Thats another thing that's stupid about MW2.  A good game lets all the players start on an even playing field.

But what i'm saying is that it doesn't take that much skill to be good at the game.  The game rewards people for hiding around corners with shotguns or hiding somewhere with a sniper.  Basically how it works is whoever sees the other guy first will win.