By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Think We Are Due To See A New Antagonist In The Super Mario Franchise

We last saw Bowser Jr. as the most recent antagonist in a Super Mario Game, this was in Super Mario Sunshine. A new antagonist that would make regular appearances in Super Mario games would be an intriguing idea from Nintendo. Though would he/she be a Koopa, Goomba, Cheep-Cheep etc. or a new species of animal. I have a suitable idea which I will now show: A Kumarian (Bear like creature) known as King Vires manages to become as Bowser's main assistant. He left his kingdom for unknown reasons and discovered the Mushroom Kingdom. He now tries to destroy Mario as opposed to Bowser capturing Princess Peach. His main attribute is his ability to wield various rocks and throw them at his opponents. 

Around the Network

nice

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

nice

Thanks! I worked relatively hard on this idea!

Rainbow Yoshi said:

We last saw Bowser Jr. as the most recent antagonist in a Super Mario Game, this was in Super Mario Sunshine. A new antagonist that would make regular appearances in Super Mario games would be an intriguing idea from Nintendo. Though would he/she be a Koopa, Goomba, Cheep-Cheep etc. or a new species of animal. I have a suitable idea which I will now show: A Kumarian (Bear like creature) known as King Vires manages to become as Bowser's main assistant. He left his kingdom for unknown reasons and discovered the Mushroom Kingdom. He now tries to destroy Mario as opposed to Bowser capturing Princess Peach. His main attribute is his ability to wield various rocks and throw them at his opponents. 

Oh yeah... I remember why this 3D game wasn't as good as the others now.

Actually, don't touch Bowser in the main Super Mario games. Different antagonists in Mario RPG games and the rest is OK.

*EDIT: Oh I get the point of the thread. My bad! I thought you meant replace Bowser for a new antagonist. @_@

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Fawful for main antagonist. I HAVE FURY!!!!!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Sounds good and I would like to see the return of the seven bowser's children in the next mario game.

The story could be something like this :

Iggy & Co. are tired to see their father be beated by mario each time. So they decide to take the throne and jailed bowser. After they contact peach and say that bowser has move from the mushroom kingdom to another kingdom. Happy to hear that , Peach and mario make mario party 9 ( because they think that the children of bowser are too coward to attack the mushroom kingdom ) And then BAM the mushroom kingdom is attack and mario and luigi need to save their home.

Sequel I want the most :

Patapon 3 , Elite beat Agent 2 , ROTK 12 , Mother 4, Legend of legaia      3, Resident Evil outbreak 3.

Favorite Youtube poop        McDonnald                 Morshu              

I'd like to see a Mario game where Wario's the bad guy again, like he was when he started out. And have him team up with Waluigi, too.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Wapeach, Wadaisy or Warosalina riding an evil Wayoshi.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

I like the Koopalings making a return. I think the more baddies the better. I don't know about you but rebattling Bowser like 4-5 times in a single game gets pretty boring. I wanna battle multiple baddies. Should their be a new Antagonist? Yah that would be pretty cool If DK gets a new Tiki antagonist why can't Mario get a new antagonist.

That being said the Paper Mario games have introduced new Antagonists. Your idea is alright but I'd like to see what Miyamoto could come up with!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

My wish.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash