By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm getting PSN+ ! Are you ?

Got it last night at around 10pm,  had a dozen people asking me what the hell was the plus/cross next to my name. 

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:

Got it last night at around 10pm,  had a dozen people asking me what the hell was the plus/cross next to my name. 

Is it actually worth it? Just wondering. 

Joe Black said:
Vetteman94 said:

Thats up for you to decide,  I think its worth it for me

Vetteman94 said:
Joe Black said:
Vetteman94 said:

any clue what will be offered after 3 months

Xbbjf9s said:
Vetteman94 said:
Joe Black said:
Vetteman94 said:

any clue what will be offered after 3 month

no idea actually, i doubt many do.  i imagine there will be some good stuff upcoming though

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Xbbjf9s said:
Vetteman94 said:
Joe Black said:
Vetteman94 said:

any clue what will be offered after 3 month

no idea actually, i doubt many do.  i imagine there will be some good stuff upcoming though

the stuff now really doesn't get me but there might be good stuff (for me) after....i'm gonna get it. Didn't the psps have an update for it? nm it does

CGI-Quality said:

Will be getting it soon, next few days or weeks.

its pretty cool,  Although I dont benefit from any of the free stuff this month I cant imagine every month will be like that.  The 3 free months is the main reason I got it this early. 

No way. I spend enough money from gaming, and I'm already paying for Xbox live. Sony will have to look elsewhere to maximize their profits.

Not unless they add some exclusive 3D content that I can play on my Panasonic 3D TV.. fuck.. I just jizzed myself thinking about my TV...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Just got it a half hour ago!

I am the Playstation Avenger.