By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Rumor)Japanese retailers list 3DS for this year

But even more they've a PSP-4000 too.

In the games category, they listed Gran Turismo 5, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, and an unannounced PSP-4000. The Nintendo 3DS is on Geo’s expected product list too. According to the calendar, GeoNet will stock both products within this year

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/06/27/rumor-japanese-retailer-pegs-nintendo-3ds-and-psp-4000-for-this-year/

PSPGo ...... you're FIRED!!!!

Around the Network

it doesnt say no year or month in front of both products so what do you mean this year?

i wouldnt be surprised if it released there before though

Already posted here although that was in the gaming section.

Still it'll be great if they both release this year in Japan which would likely mean the rest of the world will be getting them soon!

rutea7 said:

it doesnt say no year or month in front of both products so what do you mean this year?

The Japanese says "within the (current calendar) year".

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

ramuji said:
rutea7 said:

The Japanese says "within the (current calendar) year".

ok, i'll trust since it seems doable

Around the Network

I wouldn't put it past them to get it out the door this year. Japan is where Nintendo needs the new hardware the most. They could coast another year easily elsewhere.

Kinda similar to the console situation, really. Japan is what will force Wii2 to happen quicker than Worldwide sales would currently indicate.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

sounds reasonable to me; didn't the DS come out in Japan in 2004 and over here in Europe in 2005 and I expect a similar situation for the 3DS