By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid: Rising to be a series

Solid_Snake4RD said:
oldschoolfool said:
Baddman said:

meh game looks like crapola

Are you serious? I thought the trailer looked great. I liked the idea that you could slice through anything. Again,are you serious?

the trailer looked good as it showed the game being 'COOL' wich MGS doen't represent

irst when RAIDEN was electrifing kind was good

but after that the gameplay was a bit overdone

So no one thought the sword play was somewhat like Afro Samurai? :S honestly apart from the CG portion I thought the gameplay was meh..Cg portion was cool

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
oldschoolfool said:
Baddman said:

Are you serious? I thought the trailer looked great. I liked the idea that you could slice through anything. Again,are you serious?

the trailer looked good as it showed the game being 'COOL' wich MGS doen't represent

So no one thought the sword play was somewhat like Afro Samurai? :S honestly apart from the CG portion I thought the gameplay was meh..Cg portion was cool

Afro Samurai is awesome. That only makes me want to get the game more. lol

M.U.G.E.N said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
oldschoolfool said:
Baddman said:

yeah thats what i meant,sword gameplay was not as good which oldschool was saying it to be

yes man i downloaded the trailer yesterday and was like wtf this looks unbelievably boring!

Aion said:

If so i hope Kojima works on them.

Why?  He didn't work on the best Kojipro games (Ghost Babel, ZOE2).

If they wanted a second series, I think they should've just titled it "Metal Gear Rising" and started a 3rd distinct series after "Solid" and "Acid".

Around the Network
Baddman said:

yes man i downloaded the trailer yesterday and was like wtf this looks unbelievably boring!

The game looks unbelievably fun,fool. lol

RageBot said:
gustave154 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

Thats great hopefully it doesnt have 10 hours of movie play like MGS4!!!

We need more gameplay damnit!!

then this game doesn't deserve the MGS name since LONG cutscenes are a hallmark for the series.

Except from the first cutscene, I don't think there ever was a really long cutscene in MGS1 or 3...

You're going to have to qualify "really long", then, because some of those things got freaking ridiculous in both games.

This series of MGS is way different. You use swords in this one.

The Official 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' Thread (Updated):
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134508&page=1

People have stated how Raiden will turn MGS into a "Devil May Cry" clone but after seeing that trailer, I don't think that's the case.  As a matter of fact, I suspect that using a sword instead of guns (which Raiden has also used in the past) will require the player to become even MORE stealthy in order to sneak up on their prey.  Time will tell if I'm right or if I'm wrong.

Baddman said:

same , so meh.