Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid: Rising to be a series

Aion said:

If so i hope Kojima works on them.

he is not

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

Thats great hopefully it doesnt have 10 hours of movie play like MGS4!!!

We need more gameplay damnit!!

if no cutscenes then why name it MGS

Well lets hope they kind find a happy medium between gameplay and painfully long cutscenes.

that would be good

i just hope it doesn't spoil the MGS brand

meh game looks like crapola

Baddman said:

Are you serious? I thought the trailer looked great. I liked the idea that you could slice through anything. Again,are you serious?

oldschoolfool said:
Baddman said:

Are you serious? I thought the trailer looked great. I liked the idea that you could slice through anything. Again,are you serious?

the trailer looked good as it showed the game being 'COOL' wich MGS doen't represent

irst when RAIDEN was electrifing kind was good

but after that the gameplay was a bit overdone

Around the Network
Solid_Snake4RD said:
oldschoolfool said:
Baddman said:

the trailer looked good as it showed the game being 'COOL' wich MGS doen't represent

I don't think the gameplay was overdone at all. The gameplay seemed to be perfect for the cyborg ninja RAIDEN character.

oldschoolfool said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
oldschoolfool said:
Baddman said:

I don't think the gameplay was overdone at all. The gameplay seemed to be perfect for the cyborg ninja RAIDEN character.

yeah but you aren't thinking that it will be alot different from an MGS title on top of which alot of people will buy this game

and still the gameplay was a bit overdone as even a Ninja BLADE can't cut a person so easily with a swipe let alone Building Pillars

Solid_Snake4RD said:
oldschoolfool said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
oldschoolfool said:
Baddman said:

yeah but you aren't thinking that it will be alot different from an MGS title on top of which alot of people will buy this game

and still the gameplay was a bit overdone as even a Ninja BLADE can't cut a person so easily with a swipe let alone Building Pillars

of course it's going to be different,than the previous titles. The focus is on Raiden now. Raiden is'nt a regular ninja,he's a cyborg ninja,so it makes sense that his blade would be that powerful. Firstday purchase for me,based on this one trailer alone. lol

oldschoolfool said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
oldschoolfool said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
oldschoolfool said:
Baddman said:

of course it's going to be different,than the previous titles. The focus is on Raiden now. Raiden is'nt a regular ninja,he's a cyborg ninja,so it makes sense that his blade would be that powerful. Firstday purchase for me,based on this one trailer alone. lol

yeah its different but i was just saying why many MGS fans won't like it

gustave154 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

Thats great hopefully it doesnt have 10 hours of movie play like MGS4!!!

We need more gameplay damnit!!

then this game doesn't deserve the MGS name since LONG cutscenes are a hallmark for the series.

Except from the first cutscene, I don't think there ever was a really long cutscene in MGS1 or 3...

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.