By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW UP! 360 reigns supreme!!

selnor said:
EncodedNybble said:
shinyuhadouken said:

360 finally back on top of ps3. 

it'll probably stay like that for the remainder of the year. 

Care to make a wager?

Hell yeah. You think this is bad for Sony now. When Kinect launches I cant wait to see the sales.

I don't think it's bad for Sony now nor do I think that Kinet (nor Move) will have that much of an impact outside of 2-3 weeks.

So, the wager is that the PS3 will never beat the 360 WW for the remainder of 2010 (on this site at least and including adjustments or no?)?  Now, what to wager.

Around the Network
EncodedNybble said:
selnor said:
EncodedNybble said:
shinyuhadouken said:

360 finally back on top of ps3. 

it'll probably stay like that for the remainder of the year. 

Care to make a wager?

Hell yeah. You think this is bad for Sony now. When Kinect launches I cant wait to see the sales.

I don't think it's bad for Sony now nor do I think that Kinet (nor Move) will have that much of an impact outside of 2-3 weeks.

So, the wager is that the PS3 will never beat the 360 WW for the remainder of 2010 (on this site at least and including adjustments or no?)?  Now, what to wager.

Hell lokking at what you wager. EEEKKKK. Even 1 sale over makes you win. Hell. I called it. I'll do it. I need a bit of fun on here. :)

I would like to wager money, but can't actually ;)  So, what are the usual wagers on here, I put up a particular signature for a set period of time?

nice all around.

EncodedNybble said:

I would like to wager money, but can't actually ;)  So, what are the usual wagers on here, I put up a particular signature for a set period of time?

Sounds good. I realise now that 6 months is a long time. And that even 1 sale makes me lose. ROFL.

But I wont back out. I'm a man. :)

Around the Network
EncodedNybble said:

Can I take that wager only slightly adjust the terms?  Instead of saying the PS3 only has to outesll the 360 WW 1 week, which seems like it surely will GT5 release week, how about I wager that from 360S launch till the end of the 2010 year the 360 will have outsold the PS3 accumulatively during that time?

WIll you take that bet?

WOW they have all come out now as expected, laying quite all this time then coming out beating drums.

grats to microsoft, new redesign discounted consoles old4new trade-in has bumped the WW numbers by a large margin.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

kowenicki said:
Skeeuk said:

WOW they have all come out now as expected, laying quite all this time then coming out beating drums.

grats to microsoft, new redesign discounted consoles old4new trade-in has bumped the WW numbers by a large margin.

exaclty like the ps3 slim then...

sort of similar, but i reckon more xbox owners have or willing to trade in thier old for the new model, than ps3 owners with the ps3 slim.

if majority were new purchases of the 360 slim, SW would have bumped up considerably, so its safe to say most of those sales are upgraders. il prolly end up getting both slims by end of year anyway, but the new slim 360 is much more desirable than the old.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Good sales for 360, but I'd say ps3 is back up top in 2 weeks max (only old 360 units r sold out in Canada, slim models r in full stock).

rafichamp said:

Good sales for 360, but I'd say ps3 is back up top in 2 weeks max (only old 360 units r sold out in Canada, slim models r in full stock).

Hmmm July 16 is EU release. In UK It's nearing preorder limit.