By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW UP! 360 reigns supreme!!

RafaelOrix said:

Another thing: What's happening with the arcade version? Are they fading out too or they are going to stay longer? As far as I know there is only one Slim version, the US$299,00, so if they fade out the arcade now it will mean lower sales soon, right?

atm they are fading it out

they could launch an arcade SKU in fall 2010 with NATAL for $299

Around the Network
Seece said:

I don't see sales falling much now tbh, in America anyway, this will last a couple of months at least. Then they'll release a special edition Slim Halo console for september, after that we're going into the holiday and they'll launch the $149/$199 arcade, either close to or with Kinect

Game, set, match :D

Solid_Snake4RD said:
RafaelOrix said:

Another thing: What's happening with the arcade version? Are they fading out too or they are going to stay longer? As far as I know there is only one Slim version, the US$299,00, so if they fade out the arcade now it will mean lower sales soon, right?

atm they are fading it out

they could launch an arcade SKU in fall 2010 with NATAL for $299

Don't you mean KINECT? lol

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

STEKSTAV said:
Seece said:

I don't see sales falling much now tbh, in America anyway, this will last a couple of months at least. Then they'll release a special edition Slim Halo console for september, after that we're going into the holiday and they'll launch the $149/$199 arcade, either close to or with Kinect

Game, set, match :D

no not by far yet lol xD, the magic $199 will sell more that that deal lol MS no way has this in the pocket the war goes on... not to mention at this point in x360's life(ps3 vs x360 lifetime) it only had 30million consoles, it does not take a genious to figure out ps3 is selling quicker

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

RafaelOrix said:

yea that might mean lower sales. but i expect MS will release a slim arcade at 199 as soon as all old models are sold out. because if they wait till fall to do so sales wont be good in late july-september. if they do release a new slim arcade at 199 or cut the current slim to 199 360 will be on top of sony for a long time.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

I predict that PS3 will overtake 360 sales again WW by August.  Just my prediction.  I expected more from the price cut and slim (though I know supply will be an issue).  Maybe I'll be served some crow later, who knows.  That's my prediction anyway.  :)

Solid_Snake4RD said:
mundus6 said:

When slim actually gets released in others it could surpass the wii. But i doubt it, since it will always be last in Japan.

Edit should be above PS3 (WW) for the rest of the year though, if not longer.

THAT IS FAR FETCHED for now as Wii will sell big time in holidays and PS3 too.just a weeks sales do not make 360 ousell them for rest of the year

I ment for a couple of weeks, but yeah probably not gonna happen more than 1-2, maybe 3 weeks. However i think Kinect will be big in the holidays. Whats gonna make Wii big in the holidays?

EncodedNybble said:

I predict that PS3 will overtake 360 sales again WW by August.  Just my prediction.  I expected more from the price cut and slim (though I know supply will be an issue).  Maybe I'll be served some crow later, who knows.  That's my prediction anyway.  :)

How can you be expecting more when its only out in 1 region and its sold out pretty much everywhere?

Well done M$

Many asked why M$ didnt answer the PS3 slim and price drop last year. 

I guess now we know. 

Cant wait till 360s releases here July 16. 

I have mine preordered.

Well Done M$. Now do this for the rest of the year, and another boost from Kinect will give you fantastic sales and the highest in 360's history. 

The year of the Xbox. ;)

oldschoolfool said:

Nothing unexpected. I'm fine with my 60GB/arcade 360.

Dont forget M$ had no price drop for 360s.

Tripling sales with nothing but a redesign ( and adding to the unit ) is very good.

Cant wait for it to release in EU.