By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This might be uncommon or something... but every chance I get, I only wear boxers and no t-shirts or nothing else! I'm always hot even when it's freezing outside!

Also, I have this incurable disease called adrenoleukodystrophy, and I'm one of the few that survived the infantile stage of the disease (approximately only 15% survive).

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

This might be uncommon or something... but every chance I get, I only wear boxers and no t-shirts or nothing else! I'm always hot even when it's freezing outside!

Me too! When I get home from work, I usually take most off my clothes off (I said most!!) as fast as I can.

I'm also a bit of neat-freak. I always bitched at my ex-roommate, when he left pizza boxes and beer bottles on the table... (Ah, I'm such a blast to live with.)

i judge my self to harshly all the time. i fill the need to accomplish a boat load of things on a massive scale.

im very impatient and BS is 1 thing i don't tolerate.

I lost over 60 lbs in 3 months by playing DDR in 2008 and have been in the best shape of my life because of it til today.

I almost got engaged at the age of 19.

Although nobody ever calls me by it, only direct family members know my birth name.

I found this website in 2007 when rumors of a Final Fantasy VII remake was in the works.

I hate shirts and pants that have too many colors or too many decorations (dragon or Hawaiin decorated) or anything "ghetto-like."

I really really can't stand dogs. Nothing against dogs themselves, just their sloppiness.

I tend to lead people on.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I don't add people on facebook, they need to ask me first.. ¬_¬

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

A few years ago, while my brother was getting ready to do this quest on Runescape, he was in one of the most obscure places, at a bank. This girl comes up to him and starts talking all excitedly to him, pretending as if she knew him (we later find out she was mistaking him for someone else of a similar name).

I was sitting near my brother and I decided to sign on and pretend like I was his girlfriend, just to piss off this random chick and mess with her. After going off on her (pretending I was my brother's girlfriend), we later laughed it off and told her the truth. She was extremely upset at us for making fun of her, and I started feeling sort of bad about it.

I can't place my finger on what it was about her...but... I felt this desire to be her friend. Something about her caught my attention. I apologized to her about what we did and how we made fun of her, and I then introduced myself properly and asked her if she wanted to be friends. As the days went by, we learned more and more about each other...

and now..?

We've been dating (in real life, mind you) for well over a year now. I spend almost every moment of my time with her, every day I can. We're stuck like glue to each other. She's everything I ever dreamed of.

I found the love of my life while playing Runescape. She's the most beautiful girl my eyes have ever seen (she's also been a model since she was 13), she's funny, she's got an adorable personality, she is absolutely craaazy over me, and she loves video games. She's almost 20, and I'm almost 21.

She's my baby girl. ^_^

wfz said:

A few years ago, while my brother was getting ready to do this quest on Runescape, he was in one of the most obscure places, at a bank. This girl comes up to him and starts talking all excitedly to him, pretending as if she knew him (we later find out she was mistaking him for someone else of a similar name).

I was sitting near my brother and I decided to sign on and pretend like I was his girlfriend, just to piss off this random chick and mess with her. After going off on her (pretending I was my brother's girlfriend), we later laughed it off and told her the truth. She was extremely upset at us for making fun of her, and I started feeling sort of bad about it.

I can't place my finger on what it was about her...but... I felt this desire to be her friend. Something about her caught my attention. I apologized to her about what we did and how we made fun of her, and I then introduced myself properly and asked her if she wanted to be friends. As the days went by, we learned more and more about each other...

and now..?

We've been dating (in real life, mind you) for well over a year now. I spend almost every moment of my time with her, every day I can. We're stuck like glue to each other. She's everything I ever dreamed of.

I found the love of my life while playing Runescape. She's the most beautiful girl my eyes have ever seen (she's also been a model since she was 13), she's funny, she's got an adorable personality, she is absolutely craaazy over me, and she loves video games. She's almost 20, and I'm almost 21.

She's my baby girl. ^_^

That's such a cute story wfz :')

ghost_of_fazz said:
wfz said:

and now..?

She's my baby girl. ^_^

That's such a cute story wfz :')

happy for you.

wfz said:

and now..?

She's my baby girl. ^_^

I demand some evidence.. your last sentence makes you sound suspicious or even insetious.. ¬_¬

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
lolita said:

You know how when you're a kid, you dream of what you'll do when you're grown up, well I never knew what I wanted to do in life. Even now I don't really know. So for now, my dream is just to be with the guy I love and hope he realises his.

Dreams are always out of reach thats why they're dreams, once you get to it, its already out of date and you are looking for another dream, its the journey that counts not the destination

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.