By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Versus XIII going multiplat according to Game Informer

http://igamereport.com/2010/06/23/ff-versus-13-going-multi-format-does-game-informer-know-something/

Around the Network

I wouldn't put too much stock in this.  Since it still calls Skyward Sword "Zelda 16", that means it was printed before E3.  If that's true, then you can be damn sure Microsoft would've announced it at their anemic conference.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:

I wouldn't put too much stock in this.  Since it still calls Skyward Sword "Zelda 16", that means it was printed before E3.  If that's true, then you can be damn sure Microsoft would've announced it at their anemic conference.

Microsoft may be saving the megaton for TGS... but yes, this is still a rumor for the time being.

Of cours versus 13 is going multiplat...it's no longer and if, but when.

We all know this but some of us are reluctant to ever consider it being true.

TGS? WHY' NOBODY CARES ABOUT 360 JRPGS IN jAPAN. last e3 was the obvious choice.

Around the Network

common PC version LOL I mean FF VII and the MMO came to the PC and FF XIV is coming to PC and Square Enix brought The Last Remnant out on PC so it's not impossible lol. And then us PC gamers can complain about how the PS3 is holding back the game and how content had to be cut so it could be on PS3 etc man it will be fun. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

3DS version of versus perhaps?

zelda 16 lololololol, I call fake.

Love that gif!

I hope there no delay because of this hehehe

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!