By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Germany, the worst team of group D, qualifies for the next round

Yup, watching the football right now, the Germans sure do suck ; )

Around the Network

This thread drips with failsauce haha.

RolStoppable said:

There is no justice in the world and especially not when it comes to football. Just a few minutes ago Germany qualified for the next round of the World Cup in South Africa where they are going to play versus England. As usual, the Germans needed a lot of their infamous luck to get past the group phase. Here are the facts:

1) Serbia defeated Germany. That means Serbia is a better team than Germany.

2) Australia won against Serbia. Logically, since Serbia defeated Germany, that automatically makes Australia a better team than Germany by winning against Serbia.

3) Ghana won against Serbia. Similarly to the point above, we have already established that Serbia is better than Germany, so whoever beats Serbia is better than Germany as well.

This makes Germany the worst team of group D, but that didn't prevent them from getting past the first round of this tournament. Lucky bastards!

YOu are clearly english... But don't worry Spain will come to your rescue.

It makes England's defeat look positive. By Rol's logic, since Argentina lost to Germany worse than England did, England is a better team than Argentina.

...but they're not; we had a rubbish team.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Oh man, how did I miss this thread before? 

If Rol was serious with this thread, it's probably the biggest fail he has done here on VGC. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

... I'll leave it at that

D E U T S C H L A N D

This thread is an EPIC FAIL!!! lulz (if it's meant serious)

Hilarious!!

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Another well executed thread by Rol.

Schland!!!

Schland oh SCHLAAAND!

Take a look at my photos on flickr