By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Little King's Story or a Boy and his blob?

So besides Fragile (which I'm already gonna buy) I've decided to check out some good Wii 3rd party games. 

Right now I'm lookin' at Little King's Story and A Boy and His Blob, I see they're both completely different, but I don't care about that. They're both extremely cute D: 

Another  option is Okami, it's famous for being awesome and zelda-like. But I have Zelda for my Zelda-like games! Also, Murumasa, besides the artstyle I don't know any things to convince me to get it.

So, any suggestions? 'tis really hard I say! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I haven't play A Boy and his blob, but Little King's Story is quite possibly the best 3rd party title on the Wii.  I got it in April 2009 and loved it to pieces, it lasts a good 45 hours and is a joy to play.

I whole heartedly recommend it.

Between the two, I'd go for Little King.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

LKS is a must buy imo.  It was my personal Wii GOTY in 2009.

Also, you can get Okami for a pittance (like $10-15), you should really snag a copy of that too.

Little King's Story has twice as much play time doesn't it? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Take a guess!

noname2200 said:

Take a guess!

Carnival games! 

I have A Boy and his Blob and I love it.   It'll be one of the few games I will finish 100% including all the unlockables.   But it's also not that long and while it's fun, it's not exactly genius either.     It was definitely worth the $20 I paid for it, but although I havn't play LKS, if you like that type of game and are considering game length, I'd have to recommend it over A Boy and his Blob based on what I know of it.

Sorry Blob.... hug.

Little King's Story, best 3rd party Wii game...

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I can actually get okami for free right now with a $20 Amazon gift card I got with SMG2 >.o