Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy is just too amazing

Girl Gamer Elite said:
windbane said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Can't we all just get along?

Where's the fun in that though?

It does make you wonder if someone like Windbane said similar compromising things about Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect or Uncharted: Drake's Odyssy, would other members on the board still so passively consider that an opinion or trolling? Also, if he was so adamant in defending it on the grounds of just being an opinion, why he then so persistant in inviting others to challenge it with "serious/legitimate discussion"?

But, that's just my opinion, I'm sorry in advance if others don't agree with it.

I was under the impression this thread was meant to discuss the game. If that's not what you want to do, why are you posting?

In general, the board reacts more strongly to criticism about the Wii. The difference now is that I have a more informed opinion on what I'm talking about than months ago when I didn't have a Wii.

However, instead of discussing the topic with me you seem to be fixated with calling me out.

Having negative opinions about a game isn't trolling, but what you are doing is.

Hey, that's just my opinion, I'm sorry if you don't agree with it. Now if anyone wants to have a serious discussion about the topic I'm all for it.

Obviously not, since you have yet to productively respond to me in this thread. 

Around the Network
windbane said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
windbane said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

It does make you wonder if someone like Windbane said similar compromising things about Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect or Uncharted: Drake's Odyssy, would other members on the board still so passively consider that an opinion or trolling? Also, if he was so adamant in defending it on the grounds of just being an opinion, why he then so persistant in inviting others to challenge it with "serious/legitimate discussion"?

But, that's just my opinion, I'm sorry in advance if others don't agree with it.

I was under the impression this thread was meant to discuss the game. If that's not what you want to do, why are you posting?

In general, the board reacts more strongly to criticism about the Wii. The difference now is that I have a more informed opinion on what I'm talking about than months ago when I didn't have a Wii.

However, instead of discussing the topic with me you seem to be fixated with calling me out.

Having negative opinions about a game isn't trolling, but what you are doing is.

Hey, that's just my opinion, I'm sorry if you don't agree with it. Now if anyone wants to have a serious discussion about the topic I'm all for it.

What is to respond to? You stated your opinion. You want me to argue an opinion, that's trollish, not productive. I'm not sure why you are still trying to pick a fight when you originally defended your stance as being that of only an opinion, if its just an opinion, why do you want it challenged? More importantly, why do you perceived a humble opinion being challenged, productive?

Girl Gamer Elite said:
windbane said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
windbane said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

What is to respond to? You stated your opinion. You want me to argue an opinion, that's trollish, not productive. I'm not sure why you are still trying to pick a fight when you originally defended your stance as being that of only an opinion, if its just an opinion, why do you want it challenged? More importantly, why do you perceived a humble opinion being challenged, productive?

You did respond to my opinion by trolling.  You attempted to belittle my opinion by implying that I'm a biased Sony-lover.

I did not offer a challenge to anyone, I tried to steer the conversation back towards the game.  If you want to respond to me, respond to my opinions in a positive manner and give your opinions in return.  I don't think that's too much to ask. 

Windbane, you realize you're just as bad if not worse a troll for keeping this going. 90% of GGE's trolling on this site is in response to you, why don't you do us all a favor and just hush. I've yet to see you really contribute anything productive yourself to this site.

GGE, do you want permabanned?

vusser said:
your mom is fucking amazing in bed too

chinks

Wow. Such originality. Usage of racial slurs is also a great way to make yourself appear more intelligent. Clearly, you are one of the intellectual giants of our time.

This is my nominee for worst post of the year!

Around the Network

Love it!!!
But don't have a lot of stars yet.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Onimusha12 said:

Windbane, you realize you're just as bad if not worse a troll for keeping this going. 90% of GGE's trolling on this site is in response to you, why don't you do us all a favor and just hush. I've yet to see you really contribute anything productive yourself to this site.

GGE, do you want permabanned?

Wow, ok...

I don't attack people just because they like the Wii, so I don't expect people to attack me because I like the PS3.

I contributed to this thread before I was attacked. I'll do a better job at ignoring trolling in the future, but responding to trolling does not mean I'm not contributing. It doesn't take away my other posts.

I quoted someone else asking GGE if all she did was troll before I even knew she was on this forum, so obviously isn't not just me.

What exactly do you contribute, oh great one?  I ask, because it seems to me your post was just as off topic.

Super Mario Galaxy was a great game, why don't you talk about that like I tried to before I was provoked?