Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Colors or Kirby's Epic Yarn

Sonic Colors or Kirby's Epic Yarn

Sonic Colors 24 19.83%

Kirby's Epic Yarn 60 49.59%

Both, duh. 34 28.10%

Neither (If you pick this I will dislike you) 1 0.83%

Hacky Sack should be an Olympic Sport 2 1.65%

Total:121

This thread is designated as a voting opportunity to find out which is more wanted, as well as an opportunity for me to decide which I want more, because I'm not sure myself which I want more.

Sonic Colors looks absolutely awesome (The game, not the guy playing. He's not very good).

But Kirby looks so cute! This game looks awesome as well. I can't decide which I want more.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

For me Kirby is the obvious choice. Sonic Colors has some nice graphics though. Kinda reminiscent of the Super Mario Galaxies. 

Kirby, Sonic is dead deal with it.

I don't get it. Mario, Sonic, Kirby, DKCountry... the're all platformer games, they have the same elements, but the're still different enough to get more attention than another. How?

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

honestly sonic

Around the Network

Sonic Colors looks boring.

Kirby looks glorious and maybe fun.

DK Country looks amazing, so I take the write-in.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Probably wait for the reviews for Sonic Colors and if they are good then go for it. We all know Kirby will be awesome.

I've always been a bigger Sonic fan then Kirby fan so I have to give it to Colours. Even though i must say Kirby looks awsome and is origional I just have a place in my heart for that loveable blue hedgehog!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

There's "Epic" in the title, which reaffirmed you that it's definitely epic.

Believe it or not, according to some E3 hands-on impressions, Sonic Colors is actually... Good. The DS version is very similar to Sonic Rush, and the Wii version is very similar to the day-time stages in Sonic Unleashed.

It's a cold day in Hell, boys. Sonic might actually star in a great 3D game, that doesn't have the word "Adventure" in the title.