By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGC Official KILLZONE 3 Thread

oldschoolfool approves of this thread. yeah boy!!!!!!

Around the Network

i cannot wait for this game.

Eagerly awaits :D

and by the way, have you not added the teaser trailer and such or do they not show up for me? :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

You should add the E3 demo in this thread,if you have'nt yet.

The game taking place in the Frozen Artic, Nuclear Wastelands, An "Alien looking" jungle, and in space. Has me excited.

:)

Around the Network

Anyone know if there's going to be Hellghast attack dogs?

FEBRUARY 2011 CAN'T COME SOONER ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To reiterate what I said in my Jimmy Fallon thread (since that'll probably only last a day or so after it airs):

There have also been positive impressions regarding Killzone 3's controls from the various gameplay demos, like this for example:

"The first and most notable difference is how Killzone 3 plays. Gone are the heavy movement, dead weight, and input lag from Killzone 2. The reticule snaps precisely while still managing to keep a sense of momentum. This change is welcome and helps Killzone 3 play much better than its predecessor. One of my biggest complaints with Killzone 2 was the inability to crouch, aim, and reload smoothly. GG have squashed those issues allowing the player to do these actions simultaneously without any issues. It’s these types of refinements that will help keep Killzone 3 on top of the multiplayer charts for years to come."

I was a big fan of Killzone 2's controls, but this seems like a step in the right direction without taking much away from what made the controls fun in the first place.

Also, bunch o' gifs:

Brilliant thread !

This game is going to be amazing. I like the way the ISA Rifle sounds now!