By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - For those of yall in college, what are your majors?

anthropology/archaeology

Around the Network

What's a 'major'?!

I live in Europe btw...

But eehrm: My education is:

Grammar school (Latin en Greek) 4th grade (for you Americans, thats people aged 16+)

THE NETHERLANDS

Going to start in the spring as a masters student in a program specifically designed around market research.

Thanks to kenobi after I got him to ban my old account (dallas) after someone hacked into it and being ok with me coming back under a slightly different username.  I appreciate our communication in the PMs.  Also I want to give a big thank you to vgchartz for being one of the cooler websites around. 

Oh, and I'm still the next Michael Pachter

Politic

I'm majoring in Pre-Med in St. Johns University...which is essentially a Bio major, but I get advisors to help me get into medical school...plus I'm trying to get an English minor as well....trying to become a doctor so I have to work on studying the MCAT's...anybody else know what they are gonna do with their majors?

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network

Majoring in History with a minor in Military Science, which is ROTC (i'll be comissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant once i graduate)

The Philidelphia was not an accident. It was a merciful bullet to the head of a malignant ideology. It was the death of fear and the birth of hope. Rejoice, children of Nod, the blood of your oppressors will flow and fifty years of tyranny will finally end. Transformation is coming. A new day will dawn. The future... is ours

I've changed my mind a couple times, but have finally decided on BioChemical Engineering. I was doing mechanical but I took physics and discoverfed that I hated it, so I went with chemistry instead because I like it a hell of a lot better.

computer networking

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Not in college anymore, but when I did go:

BS in Computer Science and Math for undergrad at SMU (2000-2005).
Masters in Level Design with a specialization in Scripting at the Guildhall at SMU (2005-2007).

Forestry.

*starts hacking trees*