By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 17 -Sign up Thread (Street Fighter)

Cool! It's all filled up!

@ Stefl, don't do that, lurking hurts the town. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Sending out PMs 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Sending out PMs 

YAY ! This is gonna be great ! I hope I get Dudley XD

Edit : WTF ! There is no Dudley ! What is the meaning of this atrocity ?

It's come to my attention that the PMs are one big wall of post -_-

Please PM with any questions when the main thread is up.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Everyone should have recieved their roles. If not, pleas PM me.

Any questions, please ask! The Pms have no line breaks and can be pretty annoying, so when you see any awkward wording, know that there should have been a line break there.

Mafia Game is here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=111849&page=1&str=1968319224#

Around the Network

Aw.  Guess I missed this one.  I'd have really enjoyed an SF themed game. :(

Words Of Wisdom said:

Aw.  Guess I missed this one.  I'd have really enjoyed an SF themed game. :(

WoW!!!

Dtewi is banned! I can replace you with him if you'd like.

Sure.

EDIT  wrong thread

c03n3nj0 said:

Cool! It's all filled up!

@ Stefl, don't do that, lurking hurts the town. 

Sorry, I was making a bad joke, because last time I was between the situation of doing something and try to lurk around, I tried to so something and was the first one to get lynched...

I have no intention of really lurking (except when I am at work, and on this monday and tuesday, when I am not at home - so it could be that I only post a little then...)