By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's the most you'll pay for your 3DS?

$199.98 and not a penny more.

Around the Network

$250

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

the most is $250, and that is with a game or two packed in. seeing as the wii has 2 pack ins i think the 3DS will get atleast one.

a 3DS alone would be $200

200$ bundle with Zelda OoT

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

I'd do $300, even if I wasn't happy about it.  I'm guessing $200 like everyone else, though.

Around the Network

$250 with a game.

Mostly everybody is willing to pay U$200 and I think that's what Nintendo will price it at.

Guys, preorder your 3DS as soon as possible, shortages WILL occur, as soon as it's available for pre order, go ahead and do it or I guarantee it you'll have to camp out a day or two or you won't get one at launch.

180, with some DD game or something. I will pay what I currently pay for mobile devices. 

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Normally I would say $200, but since I have a DS lite and I could probably make a few bucks off it, I'm willing to go $250. I HIGHLY doubt Nintendo would price it higher than that.

I won't pay more than £100 for a handheld. No matter how good it is, if it goes above that price tag (which I think is inevitable) it loses all value to me. And yes I'm cheap.