By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's the most you'll pay for your 3DS?

Whatever Nintendo desides

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Up tp $200 with no qualms, $230 I'll cry a little but shell it out, $249.99 with a game I'll think about it (and still probably go ahead and buy), more than that and I'll wait for a price drop.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I'd go up to $299, but I'm only expecting to pay $199.

What I'm more worried about is game prices... they need to stay $29-$35 imo. 

I'd pay $200 without flinching. $250 would make me wince. $300 is the absolute upper limit, but I don't expect it to cost that much.

Me and the wife will be buying two regardless.

Edit: And yes, I will trade in some of my current hardware or games to get it. My DSi? It's gone, buddy.

I'll say 250 max

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

I'd pay $200 without flinching. $250 would make me wince. $300 is the absolute upper limit, but I don't expect it to cost that much.

Edit: And yes, I will trade in some of my current hardware or games to get it. My DSi? It's gone, buddy.

Hold on a tic, I doubt 3DS will be compatible with DS games.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

$199.99, if exactly $200, then no. :P

lol, as long as it's under $200 or $250 with game/downloads, then I'll probably be okay.

dtewi said:
Khuutra said:

Hold on a tic, I doubt 3DS will be compatible with DS games.

It is, it just may not display 3D, but DS games will work with it.

Hehe I'm the only one willing to pay a lot. I'm really hyped for this. Day 0.

jarrod said:

I'd go up to $299, but I'm only expecting to pay $199.

What I'm more worried about is game prices... they need to stay $29-$35 imo. 

I think they'll be U$39.99 to be honest, and I'm fine with that.