By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I can't find MySims or GH III for the Wii anywhere

I guess EA and Activision severly underestimated demand for these.

Hopefully they have enough time before christmas to really get some serious supply out to retailers.

Around the Network
whatever said:

I guess EA and Activision severly underestimated demand for these.

Hopefully they have enough time before christmas to really get some serious supply out to retailers.

I think it has something to do with Black Friday and the holiday season which are seeing ABnormally high Wii sales (just my guess though)... ;) LOL... It's SO obvious! Why bother and make a thread about this?!

THE NETHERLANDS

Why bother to comment on a thread that you think shouldn't be made?

And there is really no excuse for MySims to not be in stock. There are many other better selling games that have remained in stock throughout Black Friday and through to today. I went to 3 stores today, and all were out of it.

GH III at least has a plausible excuse with the need for the guitar.

I have seen MySims being hard to get prior to Black Friday, and wasn't even available from amazon for awhile. Just saw it in the store yesterday though. MySims is available from Amazon now, but at $5 over expected price! I have seen some GH3, but sometimes sold out.

The one I can't ever find anywhere in a local store is mercury meltdown revolution. No one seems to carry it.

jlauro said:
I have seen MySims being hard to get prior to Black Friday, and wasn't even available from amazon for awhile. Just saw it in the store yesterday though. MySims is available from Amazon now, but at $5 over expected price! I have seen some GH3, but sometimes sold out.

The one I can't ever find anywhere in a local store is mercury meltdown revolution. No one seems to carry it.

Yeah, I saw that it wasn't available directly from Amazon, just some of their resellers.  And like you said, its $5 over retail plus another $4 shipping.  So I guess if I don't find it soon, I'll have to bite the bullet and go for it.

I just think EA is screwing themselves with this.  This should be a huge seller over christmas time.  Once christmas is over, demand for it will drop dramatically.

Around the Network

I had problems finding both of those games too - I was going to purchase them.

However, I've since learned that MySims is a lousy game and probably shouldn't be bought.

SW-5120-1900-6153

jlauro said:

That would probably explain MMR low sales.  I managed to find one at EB games.  The lady had never heard of it.  They had two copies come in their shipment that day.

MySims : Thank god you can't find it
Guitar Hero III: Good luck; it's even sold out here in Greece!

My girlfriend got MySims and I can testify to it's lousyness.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Most people live within 20 or 30 miles of 3 or more Walmarts. They are evenly distributed across the land. I had to call 3 and drive 20 miles before I could find one with GH3Wii but I got one.