By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS game list (KH, MGS, Persona, DQ, Paper Mario, etc. oh my)

nitekrawler1285 said:
guiduc said:
nitekrawler1285 said:

I'm probably the only person in the world a little disappointed by 3DS lineup.  The only games that seem as if they might wow for me are Pilot Wings in 3D and Kid Icarus which has been a long time coming.  I was hoping to see something really new and interesting from Nintendo.  At least it can stream 3D movies.  that's pretty cool and kinda unexpected from Nintendo.  I suppose RE could get some of it's scariness back with good 3D implementation.

Yes, you're probably the only person. Wth, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, PilotWings, Star Fox, MGS, Kingdom Hearts... I don't get it.

Mario Kart hasn't excited me since Snes days.  Pilot Wings could be great especially in 3D.  Star fox was always kinda meh for me.  I never enjoyed playing the MGS games(just watching them as the story can be kinda interesting)  Kingdom Hearts series leads me to believe it's' a spin off and I would prefer KH3. I'm not terribly excited by RE cause I haven't really played them after 4 since they just became standard action games that are tense but not scary in the same way. Paper Mario might be fun though. But most Nintendo stuff is rehashes of games i've played a lot and same with 3rd parties.  I was expecting something different from at least Nintendo.

Poor you! Just get a PSP while I'll be playing fantastic games in 3D.

Around the Network
guiduc said:
nitekrawler1285 said:
guiduc said:
nitekrawler1285 said:

I'm probably the only person in the world a little disappointed by 3DS lineup.  The only games that seem as if they might wow for me are Pilot Wings in 3D and Kid Icarus which has been a long time coming.  I was hoping to see something really new and interesting from Nintendo.  At least it can stream 3D movies.  that's pretty cool and kinda unexpected from Nintendo.  I suppose RE could get some of it's scariness back with good 3D implementation.

Yes, you're probably the only person. Wth, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, PilotWings, Star Fox, MGS, Kingdom Hearts... I don't get it.

Mario Kart hasn't excited me since Snes days.  Pilot Wings could be great especially in 3D.  Star fox was always kinda meh for me.  I never enjoyed playing the MGS games(just watching them as the story can be kinda interesting)  Kingdom Hearts series leads me to believe it's' a spin off and I would prefer KH3. I'm not terribly excited by RE cause I haven't really played them after 4 since they just became standard action games that are tense but not scary in the same way. Paper Mario might be fun though. But most Nintendo stuff is rehashes of games i've played a lot and same with 3rd parties.  I was expecting something different from at least Nintendo.

I already have one and am looking forward to quite a few games for it.  Enjoy your games too!

This lineup is somewhat beyond epicness! I might get it ASAP with all those fantastic games. This handheld is gonna rule the world...

The revival of Kid Icarus is, I think, the best way for Nintendo to affirm they never let down their fans.

Monster Hunter please

Around the Network
nitekrawler1285 said:
guiduc said:
nitekrawler1285 said:
guiduc said:
nitekrawler1285 said:

I already have one and am looking forward to quite a few games for it.  Enjoy your games too!

i'm really curious in what games you like for the psp

Ugh, this lineup is a little too good to be true. Nintendo this much quality 3rd party support is just insanity. Just a few years ago, it was like Nintendo was fading into obscurity, and now...

Well, I hope this doesn't get the Sony fans down too much. It's like I feel guilty for wishing for this scenario!

irstupid said:
nitekrawler1285 said:
guiduc said:
nitekrawler1285 said:
guiduc said:
nitekrawler1285 said:

i'm really curious in what games you like for the psp

Locco Rocco series being one of my absolute favorites, EchoChrome, Jeanne de Arc, Burnout Legends, Pixel Junk Monsters, Crush, Virtua Tennis, Half Minute Hero, X-men Legends, Ultimate alliance, Mega Man Powered Up and Maverick hunter X and Ultimate Gouls and Goblins, Pirates, Hot Shots golf, patapon, Metal Slug anthology, Exit and Exit 2, Guilty Gear(but only the beat em up game included with)Def Jam: fight for NY and ff tactics remake(new dialogue really helps the story). A few fun minis and some that i cant recall atm because i sold them for more content.

Ps1 classics: I play a ton of classics. Many which aren't even available on the PSN yet.  Bushido Blade 1 2, Crash Trilogy plus Crash Team Racing, Umihara kawase, Mr. Driller, one, parappa and unjammy, Brave fencer musashi, Tomba 1 & 2, vagrant story, einhander etc

Games I have yet to get am anticipating  cause I'm a broke college student who doesn't have as much time and money to play games as I'd like.  Patapon 2, Locco Rocco Midnight carnival, EchoShift, Fat Princess, MNR, Patchwork Heroes,Prinny can I be the hero?, Parasite Eve the 3rd Bday, Valkyria Chronicles 2(need to finish one on my PS3 but i've been busy with pixeljunk shooter lately)Last ranker, Invisimals, thexder neo etc.

jarrod said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I think the the new Kigndom hearts on 3ds is Recoded.

3ds is a sure buy PERSONA FOR THE WIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!

No, Re:Coded was confirmed for regular DS (it's being converted by h.a.n.d. and uses the 358/2 days engine).  KH 3DS is something else (KH3?).

Yeah, it's not recoded. HYPE FOR THE NEW KH.