By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA Press Conference

No one made a thread, so I figured I would.

New Need For Speed looks excellent, as does Dead Space 2, can't wait to see the rest of the trailer at E3's conference tomorrow! And btw, I have a feeling Dead Space 2 is going to utilize Move, it would be a sick game for it if you think about it.

Around the Network

For Dead Space 2, they said after, "find out how it goes.. In the Sony show." The crowd went "oooooo." Also it seems like their live demos are happening all on PS3 so far. Interesting...

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2

spiffiness said:

For Dead Space 2, they said after, "find out how it goes.. In the Sony show." The crowd went "oooooo." Also it seems like their live demos are happening all on PS3 so far. Interesting...

We'll see what it all means tomorrow ;)

Great games so far. Only wished they would have showed some single player from Medal of Honor.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:

Great games so far. Only wished they would have showed some single player from Medal of Honor.

Yeah that would have been nice, I don't think they will disappoint however.

Around the Network

Lazy Susan <3

Back on topic, HOLY SHIT EA Spots Live Broadcast sounds SICK.

Its been good so far. No games I'm interested in though. 

Maybe Mass Effect 3 at the end?

Hmm... sports.. boring lol... Now it's fitness game time...

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2

tombi123 said:

Its been good so far. No games I'm interested in though. 

Maybe Mass Effect 3 at the end?

That'll be saved for Sony's conference ;)

Ea's conference is already more interesting than what MS had to offer and we are just before the sport section...

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising