By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Disappointed by Microsoft Press Conference

I felt as if most of the show was about kinect and casual games. Only 30 minutes of the show was about the hardcore games. Anyone else feel disappointed?

Around the Network

R.I.P Rare. We hardly knew ye..

kinda i was just waiting the whole time for them to anounce final fantasy versus 13 or final fantasy 14 to be multiplat but they didnt do it...and then they make the slim the the same price as the ps3 lol...the slim is the 1 that was supposed to be at $150 and i was sure that would have gave ps3 maddd competition sales wise but idk lol

SpartenOmega117 said:

I felt as if most of the show was about kinect and casual games. Only 30 minutes of the show was about the hardcore games. Anyone else feel disappointed?

Aren't you aware that this show was specifically designed for Kinect introduction?? MS's real show is tomorrow.

Mix bag of fail for me (meaning not all fail but a bunch).  They pushed Kinect so much, there was not even talk of a price cut now.   No price for Kinect either mentioned.  From a core gamer perspective, I do see why it would look like disappointing.

Around the Network

Yeah I was actually surprised when it ended, thought they must have had a lot more to show and.. nothing lol

Wasn't as bad as Nintendo's 2008 performance (my god was that bad..) but not good overall.. Especially considering I doubt ESPN will be offered anywhere except America which isn't going to help the XBOX 360 in Europe or Japan.

agreed! this was pretty bad. maybe it was the presenters that bothered me or kinect. don't know which but I was begging for it to be over so they would announce the SLIM release date :D

Soonerman said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

Aren't you aware that this show was specifically designed for Kinect introduction?? MS's real show is tomorrow.

what are you talking about? Today was the Microsoft Press Conference on spike.

Soonerman said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

Really?  Do you have a link?  The Natal Experience was Sunday, and being shown Tuesday.  This media event looked like how Microsoft does E3 actually.  Please fill in.  I want more info on their content.  Kojima was there, and showed off Rising.

only thing that was good was the Xbox 360 slim...

i knew it was coming so i was waiting for the annoncement...

and brett's getting a one for free what gives!!!!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!