By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Minerals found in Afghanistan worth Trillions!

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html?no_interstitial

I came when I read the headline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

The War in Afghanistan just got valid.

troops in Afhanistan till the mountains are dry then?

Not trillions, just one trillion.

I am going to bet that some country will find a way to fuck all this shit up and scam the Afghanitani populance out of their money. I am looking at you US, China, Russia.

lol, its so funny isn't it? Realising a war for democracy was only an excuse because you're thick enough to believe it.

STILL, if it reduces the number of child labor abuses in african countries, at all, its a benefit.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

Steal it and bring it back to the United States. That should help our economy.

Just kidding! Though I'm pretty sure many Americans feel that way.

In other news Obama was heard to say "DIBBS!!!!"

Finders keepers, losers weepers. Too bad USA found it before Afghanistan!

wow that really is news.It will be interesting to see how this opportunity is handled and what effect it has on the war .

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

good for them I guess.